1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Facebook Advertising Vs Offline Advertising, Which is better.?

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by Thunga, Aug 10, 2017.

I have run lot of facebook ad campaigns to promote my business.it's looks pretty good.
    Now I am planing to do some offline promotions such as wall posters, leaflets , banners .

Has anyone experienced with both offline and online advertising, what is your idea.? which is better method .?

Thunga, Aug 10, 2017 IP
  2. Spartan14

Spartan14 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well it depends what you promote sincerely ,if you promote online things faceboo advertisisng its best .If you promote psihical products offline promotion can be more better that fb ads

Spartan14, Aug 11, 2017 IP
  3. Sarah - Dufferin Media

Sarah - Dufferin Media Active Member

Best Answers:
    Depends on your business.....
    I prefer online advertising since I can measure results and adjust accordingly.
    However there is always a place for printed material in an overall Marketing Strategy.

Sarah - Dufferin Media, Aug 12, 2017 IP
  4. VacationCrasher

VacationCrasher Member

Best Answers:
    I would argue that there is literally zero time that an offline ad can beat a Facebook ad at scale.

That comes with a caveat that it depends just how good you are at targeting your audience. There is no better value in advertising than FB ads.

VacationCrasher, Aug 13, 2017 IP
  5. daica85

daica85 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If you have offline store or located business then you should do that. But if you only sell products, services online I would prefer online advertising.

daica85, Aug 18, 2017 IP
  6. AshtonAsh

AshtonAsh Peon

Best Answers:
    First of all, it depends on your niche. And second, it depends on your target audience.
    So you should start with researching you potential clients and the way they like to get information about your product.
    Both FB ads and offline marketing are working great if you know how to use it right.

AshtonAsh, Aug 19, 2017 IP
  7. dbonline

dbonline Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I prefer online advertising via Facebook for the simple fact that you can monitor, track, and analyze the data and better target people based on results.

dbonline, Aug 20, 2017 IP
  8. Samuel Roy

Samuel Roy Member

Best Answers:
    I prefer to use Facebook advertising for promation it get more visitors and followers for your website.

Samuel Roy, Aug 22, 2017 IP
  9. daica85

daica85 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Website is one of the important online channels that you should have. So that, to increase traffic as well as leads on your website, you should do online advertising. And Facebook is on of those advertising channels , besides Facebook, you can also run PPC campaigns such as Google Adwords. IMO

daica85, Aug 26, 2017 IP
  10. HarrisonDaniel

HarrisonDaniel Greenhorn Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Do you have any interest (rhetorical question) in tracking the efficacy of your ad? If so, online may be the better way to go.

But to echo what's been said above, a lot depends on the niche of your product/service

HarrisonDaniel, Sep 28, 2017 IP
  11. Pamela Turns

Pamela Turns Active Member

Best Answers:
    Learn where your market is. You can have both the offline campaign and the online campaign. If you are in a remote area with no internet access you go for the offline. But if your market is in the City, I advise you to try the Online advertising, paperless campaign can also help with the environment plus more people are going online.

Pamela Turns, Oct 11, 2017 IP
    HarrisonDaniel likes this.