1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Facebook advertising strategy

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by Daavis, Dec 20, 2017.

Hi,
    Can someone give advise what is the best advertising strategies in Facebook for B2B customers? As I know it is not possible to convert B2B customers using only 1 ad, so I need to create 3-4 ads, maybe even 6 ads to convert B2B customers. I would be greatful if someone could say which type of ad I have to use first, second etc and what content I should use in each ad?

Best Regards,
    Davis

Daavis, Dec 20, 2017 IP
  2. Sarah - Dufferin Media

Sarah - Dufferin Media Active Member

Best Answers:
    Feel free to send me a private message I would be happy to explore this more and see if I can help answer your questions.

Marketing on Facebook B2B can be tricky but as part of an overall social media strategy you can get leads.

Sarah - Dufferin Media, Dec 27, 2017 IP
  3. Hostforweb Inc

Hostforweb Inc Active Member

Best Answers:
    First of all you need to think over FB based presents. You need to have your business page and have regular and interesting publications on the page. Then I would recommend you to promote your FB page (not site) and gain followers. But once you have followers there - it would not be enough at all, because you will have to interact with them and increase your EDGE Rank.
    Ads could be as general right column ads but you can also get your publications sticky on some relevant communities.

Hostforweb Inc, Jan 11, 2018 IP
  4. Dario McNut

Dario McNut Member

Best Answers:
    Are you considering manual way of increasing value of your campaign instead? Thank you

Dario McNut, Jan 15, 2018 IP
  5. expels

expels Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Marketing on Facebook B2B can be tricky but as part of an overall social media strategy you can get leads.

expels, Apr 27, 2018 IP