1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Facebook advertising question

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by Kawish, Sep 9, 2016.

I have listed a domain name for sale on flippa. Is it possible to run ads on Facebook to promote my flippa listing? If yes, is there any limitations or special guidelines?

Kawish, Sep 9, 2016 IP
  2. Matthew Sayle

Matthew Sayle Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    You could do that.

However, it would make more sense to use the native ads feature here in Digital Point.

You can target only users browsing the domain section, pretty cheap too.

Here's the link: https://advertising.digitalpoint.com/advertiser (make sure you don't have any ad blocker software running)

Would you mind sharing your domain? I could tell you if it's worth the money.

Matthew Sayle, Sep 9, 2016 IP
  3. Kawish

Kawish Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hello Matthew, thanks for your kind response. I am new to domain flipping and online advertising that's why I didn't know native ads on digitalpoint.
    Domain: fbold.com
    First creation: 12years and 5 months ago
    Re-creation: yesterday
    Registrar: GoDaddy

Its a 5 letters brandable easy to remember domain. What price should I ask for domain. How worth it is?

Kawish, Sep 9, 2016 IP
  4. Matthew Sayle

Matthew Sayle Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I don't really see much value here, especially for Flippa.

On the plus side, many other "letter + bold.com" domains are registered - making yours rare. They are all pretty much being parked, not sure how much traffic they receive.

It looks like cbold.com is being used as a reference site for C++ Board-level Design. The 'C' and 'F' keys are pretty close by, you could redirect accidental type-in traffic to a C++ affiliate program, this would only be an experiment.

One thing I wouldn't do is pay to advertise this domain. If you really want to sell it as-is, slap it on your signature over at Name Pros and jump into conversations with people, if you haven't received any inquiry in a week or so, there's probably no interest.

Matthew Sayle, Sep 9, 2016 IP
    Digital_shubhi likes this.