1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Facebook advertise for adsense

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by sharifalam72, Jul 24, 2015.

Is FB advertise for my website is useful or gainful to get traffic for adsense.

sharifalam72, Jul 24, 2015 IP
  2. Agent000

Agent000 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Maybe; maybe not.

A lot of people get disabled for invalid traffic have a lot of social media traffic compared to organic traffic.
    Its all to do with intent:
    - coming from organic search, the visitor is looking for something to do with your topic, so any clicks on adsense are of more use to the advertiser
    - coming from social media, the visitor is just following a link and generally, any clicks on adsense is of less value to the advertiser --> higher risk for invalid activity if there is a high proportion of this compare to organic search

In your case, if you advertise on FB, then what is the visitors intent in coming to your site? What are the risks to the advertiser from the clicks?

Agent000, Jul 24, 2015 IP
  3. crick3t

crick3t Active Member

Best Answers:
    It's not forbidden ... but this traffic is unsuitable for Adsense advertisers

crick3t, Jul 25, 2015 IP
  4. Andy-Jones

Andy-Jones Member

Best Answers:
    Facebook advertisement gives you decent number of visitors and getting visitors on your website means there will be more clicks on your ads.

Andy-Jones, Jul 25, 2015 IP
  5. sharifalam72

sharifalam72 Member

Best Answers:
    If I do budget 100$ for FB add, how much visitor I will received?

sharifalam72, Jul 25, 2015 IP
  6. Yosheena

Yosheena Banned

Best Answers:
    This depends on how much you're paying per click. And also, traffic from different regions have different rates. I will advice you to spend those money on Link building or content (SEO articles) that will, in the long run, hep you get organic traffic from google and hence, money from Adsense. Hit me up for advice.

Yosheena, Jul 26, 2015 IP