1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

FaceBook AD's Have Died

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by SAM_theman, Apr 4, 2010.

?

FaceBook AD's New Policies ( In General)

1. I Like Them

33.3%
  2. I Hate Them, ( Disapprove too many of my ads)

66.7%
    So many of us spend hundreds, thousands and even millions to promote our company, website , hell even our affiliate products. Yesterday I found something that will kill FaceBook ads for a short period of time if FaceBook developers find a way around it. Its the new FaceBook ad block and its clean fast and simple. I installed it yesterday to give it a try and oh boy ! Facebook was all clean and there wasn't a single ad on the sidebars. I personally don't have a problem with these ads since I market on Facebook myself. But wonder, how many more other people are looking for an Ad blocker specialized in Facebook??

Currently The Lightweight application only seems to be for chrome and not much browsers I looked for. My suggestions for this problem is stop making ads that look spammy ( even been approved by FaceBook Ads Team). This helps allot since the U.S economy is in recovery right now, nobody has money to throw away this year. So please make ads that are pertaining to the offer.

Just by doing the math

50,000 People Download This App =
    15,000 Advertisers Lose their marketing tactics on FaceBook.

Thanks for your time for reading this important message to all affiliates of all nations and galaxies. :)

SAM_theman, Apr 4, 2010 IP
  2. bluesinjid

bluesinjid Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I do not really understand this, but adblocker already blocks all these ads for firefox, over 80million downloads.

bluesinjid, Apr 4, 2010 IP
  3. Namjies

Namjies Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah. And you can pay for clicks. Clicks doesn't cost anything to advertisers before there's a click. So I don't worry about ad blockers.

Namjies, Apr 4, 2010 IP
  4. DesiredTech

DesiredTech Peon

Best Answers:
    As Namjies said, you only pay when an ad is clicked so it doesn't really make a difference (how many people are using facebook?). Your average internet user doesn't even know that an ad blocker exists.

DesiredTech, Apr 5, 2010 IP