1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Facebook Ads For Promoting Clickbank Products

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by insanemadman1990, Jan 30, 2012.

Have you ever tried this? I created a campaign that is about to finish. It hasn't worked at all I have had clicks but none of those have converted into sales.
    Have you had any success?

insanemadman1990, Jan 30, 2012 IP
  2. gonzalod34

gonzalod34 Peon

Best Answers:
    If you promote affiliate products directly through facebook ads conversion rate will be lower. To get more conversion create a fan page with affiliate products info & promote this one with facebook ads. You can get more conversion by giving away a free affiliate product related report & add your affiliate link at the end of report.

gonzalod34, Jan 31, 2012 IP
  3. inspmorse

inspmorse Peon

Best Answers:
    Add a email signup to your landing page, if you can get their email you can promote to them again and again and you know they are interested in the sorts of products you where offering.

inspmorse, Jan 31, 2012 IP
  4. johncandy

johncandy Peon

Best Answers:
    i think that face book will not promote any thing this is the just way of chat for the people .i suggest you that u should try on Google . on the face book people deceive others.may be your idea of face make it good.

johncandy, Feb 7, 2012 IP
  5. ruicosta

ruicosta Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    according to my experience CPA works better

ruicosta, Feb 9, 2012 IP
  6. DennisKnows

DennisKnows Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yea it's also cheaper to advertise Fanpages.. Of course Facebook gives you a discount for keeping everything on their site. Best way to create A nice looking fanpage is Lujure.com.. This site is pretty popular but not many people I know, know about it..

Keep it on the hush hush.. LOL

DennisKnows, Feb 10, 2012 IP
  7. DennisKnows

DennisKnows Active Member

Best Answers:
    Do you pay for ads by clicks or CPM? I tried the clickbank offer a while back and not one conversion.. I sent them straight to the clickbank offer though..

Never tried CPAs..

DennisKnows, Feb 10, 2012 IP
  8. mt33

mt33 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    you promote clickbank product by banner , you can register in this website : buysellads.com

good luck

mt33, Feb 10, 2012 IP
  9. bamstk090

bamstk090 Banned

Best Answers:
    maybe you make wrong targeted the ads.
    people don't like buy ebook, video. they like buy real thing.

bamstk090, Feb 11, 2012 IP
  10. dts6

dts6 Active Member

Best Answers:
    so you Promoting Clickbank Products with Facebook Ads but for me i use to Promoting Clickbank Products With Plenty of Fish Advertising Platforms they have many target option there..this is My way of promoting Click bank Products..Clickbank+POF=$$$$
    you can try it and here is some VIDEO Case Study and tutorial show you how to use Clickbank With Plenty of Fish Advertising Platforms mediafire.com/?mlb0xw0xsjdopif

dts6, Feb 11, 2012 IP
  11. blanx2004

blanx2004 Peon

Best Answers:
    so true first things first have a fan page to get more targeted buyers, because if you post ads all types of people see it and most of them are not interested on your ad. Let's ask ourselves "why do people log in to facebook?" Facebook is a social site people go there to socialize, to mingle, not to buy stuff, what we marketers do is take advantage of the massive traffic that facebook has every single second. We must formulate strategies and think outside the box how we can capture's people's attention.

What you can do is:
    1. create a fan page with a targeted theme or niche.
    2. have interesting posts (do not sell stuff right away. Remember this is a "social" website)
    3. Have an opt in tab to capture their information.
    4. My posting ratio is 1:10 for ever 10 posts i have on that introduces a product or an ebook.

I have my fan page on my profile just to give you an example.

blanx2004, Feb 17, 2012 IP
  12. deepakkumaarr

deepakkumaarr Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hello friend is am very impressed with those Click Bank Proofs and i to want to earn like them so if any one can tell me about the Click Bank Please do tell me

deepakkumaarr, Feb 18, 2012 IP
  13. spacehades

spacehades Active Member

Best Answers:
    I knows some people who success with promoting CB using FB ads. You have to target the right audience, optimising your campaign. Read a guide on ads campaign first before you start running ads.

spacehades, May 8, 2015 IP