1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Facebook ad refund question

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by djdomi2, Aug 3, 2017.

Hi, i have a question regarding refunds.
    My ad account got hacked and an ad was made that spent about $75. I removed my card from payment methods and it charged me that amount that was spent. I used a charge card so the amount that was spent is not yet charged (it will be charged on 15. august). On my ad profile it says that $75 that were spent on the ad are refunded but I do not see the transaction on my bank account. How will it be paid to me?

p.s sorry for my bad english, not my first language

djdomi2, Aug 3, 2017 IP
  2. thebrandman

thebrandman Member

Best Answers:
    You will mostly likely have to contact Facebook's ad support for help. This is a matter between you and Facebook. We aren't Facebook support.
    -

thebrandman, Aug 3, 2017 IP
  3. MrKing01

MrKing01 Active Member

Best Answers:
    It's very difficult to tell you because we are not working at Facebook, which @thebrandman already has stated. It seems that you got a lucky ending after all, where the spent money will be refunded to you. Generally speaking when it comes to business, it could sometimes take a few days until everything is processed and that's why you might not see the transaction details. However you can get the best answer from Facebook, so you should contact their support team.

MrKing01, Aug 4, 2017 IP