1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Facebook Ad Account Banned - Strange Problem

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by El-Jefe-Kyle, Nov 21, 2016.

Hi,

I have recently had my FB ad account banned for the 4th time or so. The reason is always due to "unusual activity" or "suspected fraudulent activity" or something of that nature. Every time it has been disabled I have submitted my drivers license and verified my identity and got it reenabled. But when I make my first ad it automatically gets disabled again.

I have even created new accounts, let them age for 2+ weeks, and when I try to make an ad they have gotten disabled instantly as well. All of the new accounts I have created I have added new payment methods to also, entirely new debit cards.

The strange part is that I have been using a friends account to advertise for the past 4 months because my account keeps getting disabled, and I have had no problem doing so. I am doing the exact same thing as I was with my account. I have a legitimate ecommerce business and place legitimate ads.

I figure that maybe I did do something against FB's TOS in the past and now they have my IP address blacklisted or something like that.

I am looking to get a new IP address to see if this will solve the problem but I'm not sure about how to go about this. Do I need a new wifi router? Or do I need a new modem that is supplied by my internet provider?

And I'm not even sure this will fix the problem. Is there anyone out there that would be able to help me out????

El-Jefe-Kyle, Nov 21, 2016 IP
  2. Alankarp

Alankarp Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Even m facing the same problem!!

I am loooking for the solution..
    I tried to chat with different account, while chatting even, my other account getting disabled and asking for the verification..!!!

No reply on mail since last week.

It's more than a week m facing the problem!!

Alankarp, Jun 19, 2017 IP