1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Facebook account verification issues

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by Gavin592, Sep 18, 2018.

Anyone know how to fix this? Been trying for days to get into my account. It won't allow me to go beyond the account verification page and if it does I get stuck on the select mode to verify page. If I'm lucky to successfully attempt one of the options I get stuck on a page that gives me options to review my recent account activity such as password changes, comments posted, commerce posts, etc. No matter what I run into this problem where it loads and loads then just stops. I never get past the last page mentioned. Tried doing this from several phones, PCs, even had overseas friends try. Same thing every time. I've cleared my browser, my cache, my data and even uninstalled and reinstalled the app. Nothing works. I sent them reports. No response

Attached Files:

Gavin592, Sep 18, 2018 IP
  2. Gavin592

Gavin592 Peon

Best Answers:
    More screenshots

Attached Files:

Gavin592, Sep 18, 2018 IP
  3. daica85

daica85 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Try to clear cookie, cache on your browser and try again.

daica85, Sep 23, 2018 IP
  4. Gavin592

Gavin592 Peon

Best Answers:
    I tried. Keeps happening, sometimes this shows up. Even though all the info I enter is correct.

Attached Files:

Gavin592, Sep 23, 2018 IP
  5. daica85

daica85 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Has your problem was resolved? If no, try to login to your account every 24 hours.

daica85, Oct 8, 2018 IP