1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

facebook account is temporarily locked

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by mistyrogue19, Sep 6, 2015.

So i have been trying to logged in to my bfs fb account. He died a month ago and i just want to retrieve the old photos we have on that account since most of them Isnt saved in any place. Plus the account has been hacked thats why i wanted to get the pictures and delete the account. (Im still able to go log in 3 days ago.)
    Then i cannot log in anymore. It says its temporarily locked. its asking me to verify people that he has friends over there. The thing is i cant. because the account has been hacked and the hacker added a lot of people i domt know.
    then its asking me to give any kind of identification.
    1. I dont have his ids
    2. after the hacking incident. I dont know if i can trust fb security anymore
    theres another way of retrieving it, by sending verification code. But:
    1. The account has been made since 2010. back when they dont have this stupid security policies. I dont think i verified thru email. Or even if i did, i tried logging in to his yahoo mail but it says that account doesnt exists.
    2. By phone numbers. The phone number he used for the account has been gone long time ago.
    i dont know what to do. all i want is to get the pictures. Those pics means a lot to me
    i dont know why fb is being stupid. They want a secure site but then its not secured at all

mistyrogue19, Sep 6, 2015 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Wouldn't it just be simpler to ask his family if you can have access to his computer for a couple of hours and pick them up from his backups etc?

sarahk, Sep 8, 2015 IP