1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Facebook account has been disabled

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by Trichkoff, Aug 20, 2019.

Hello,
    So as the title said my account has been disabled.. twice. Both times was out of nothing, while scrolling thru my feed. Cant seem to get them both back. First time it was disabled I couldnt even make a new one - like I was ip banned, so I got a friend of mine to create it for me. Everything was going well and today this one got disabled too. I messaged support - no reply. And now I have no idea what to do. Facebook is the main platform I use to communicate with people and I need it. If anyone has any suggestions or ideas theyre welcome to share. Also if theres a number I can call and speak to them would be good. (Didnt find one tho)

Trichkoff, Aug 20, 2019 IP
  2. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Des gens stupides qui ne peuvent pas apprendre! You are only allowed one account once. When this very basic rule is violated, you are forever banned from ever having another account...........end of story.

Spoiltdiva, Aug 20, 2019 IP
  3. Trichkoff

Trichkoff Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah but they banned my first account without any reason, when I only had one account

Trichkoff, Aug 20, 2019 IP
  4. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    How many times do we hear this crap, they don't ban you for no reason, they ban you for violating their rules.

malky66, Aug 21, 2019 IP
  5. Trichkoff

Trichkoff Peon

Best Answers:
    I didnt do anything that could get me a lifetime ip ban, dang. So theres no way I can get unbanned? Plus I didnt get any previous warnings or a reason why I got banned which seems a little strange to me.

Trichkoff, Aug 21, 2019 IP