1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Ezvid Reviews - Free video maker

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by agendapal, Feb 16, 2012.

Hi Friends,

Actually i have been using Ezvid from last 2 years for video making. It is a free video maker and does not ask even for any single penny. It is one of the best softwares which i have ever found. I want to ask that is there any one who is using this software ???
    ezvid screenshot dec 10.jpg 31vGjbskgyL._SL500_AA280_.jpg 200x200-main2.png

It also gives an option to upload the video to youtube directly. :D

If you want to give it a chance then search on Google with Ezvid and download it free of cost. Check it and try out and then must post reviews here !

Thanks

agendapal, Feb 16, 2012 IP
  2. saifbutt44

saifbutt44 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey Cheers !

I am also using this software from many months and it seems that it is a magical software ! Easy to use and free of cost for whole life ;)

100 like to this post :)

Thanks

saifbutt44, Feb 16, 2012 IP
  3. LuxuryBespokeBeds

LuxuryBespokeBeds Peon

Best Answers:
    :cool:
    I thought i was the only one who is using this software :)

Yes same here. It is really a cool software. It helps a lot in making videos but i would say that it should give option to upload the videos to other websites as well. It just give an option to upload on youtube.
    Still 110 % satisfied with the software :D

LuxuryBespokeBeds, Feb 16, 2012 IP
  4. agendapal

agendapal Peon

Best Answers:
    Cool. I did not know that this software is really famous? ;)
    Same thoughts here.

agendapal, Feb 16, 2012 IP
  5. Lasserman

Lasserman Peon

Best Answers:
    Well now, and here I thought I was the only one who just discovered this software. the two of you beat me to it. Oh well ...

Hello everybody!
    I downloaded the 1.4MB web installer which promises to drag some 86 Megs worth of files from the Ezvid site, and I'm about to give it a try, BUT ... I'm concerned about the fact that I have to download the files and install it while on-line. See?
    Don't get me wrong though, I'd never worry about someone sticking a piece of spyware or anything, while my guard is down. :p
    It is just the fact that my "working" computer never goes online, -or even near-, and how would I go about installing this " 110 % satisfying software".

I'm posting here as ordered! Sooo there!

Lasserman, Dec 10, 2012 IP