1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Eziscript.com - AVOID at all costs

Discussion in 'Scripts' started by BartSimpon, May 7, 2012.

1. BartSimpon

BartSimpon Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hes a complete scammer, all he wants is your money, once he has your money be basically tells you to F-OFF.

BartSimpon, May 24, 2012 IP
  2. daviddalian

daviddalian Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Sorry for eziscript.com

daviddalian, Jun 18, 2012 IP
  3. iowadawg

iowadawg Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I have noticed this, that not just him, but several others, sell nulled scripts.

Most will not, looks like this guy won't, refund your money because they say the delivered the script.

Now paypal could care less if the scripts is crap, nulled, does not work, etc.
    All they know about is whether it was delivered or not.

My insight to this?
    Be very wary before you buy any scripts from this seller.
    Period.

iowadawg, Jun 18, 2012 IP
  4. mytechiestuff

mytechiestuff Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Is it not possible for the DP powers-that-be who have tons of experiance in this kind of thing, to sort this out?

Clearly such disputes voiced over the DP posts is not helping any one.

mytechiestuff, Jun 18, 2012 IP
  5. Topskud

Topskud Active Member

Best Answers:
    Your not any better yourself, lol. You create a paypal dispute because of two (necessarily) encrypted files? And you disable the license key, and then start complaining about your experience with the site.

Get a grip..

Topskud, Jun 26, 2012 IP
  6. BartSimpon

BartSimpon Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I didn't get the support I needed. So I had no choice but to disable the licence key.

BartSimpon, Jun 26, 2012 IP
  7. sanishan

sanishan Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for Evey one how is complaint and give us time to fix our problem.

First of all I am not against any of them,
    I try to provide a good support to any one but some time its not possible in Pakistan,

First of all I need to clear most of things,

Why PayPal disclose the dispute on our side?
    PayPal is not a small or fake company they follow all the procedure which required for providing the correct result.

During the dispute I provide all proof/documents which required to resolve the payment issue .
    In dispute comment I clearly tell the PayPal I will send him the File if I won the dispute, and then I won the dispute and same day.. even I did not check my email and I got and email from BRATSIMPON about he's open a thread in digital point and I found out that he disclose our licence system and even he is decrypt our files, so I refuse to provide him any support.

I did not do any thing wrong as.. for all of your information I personally complaint to our FIA (federal investigation agency, Pakistan) and also to PTA (Pakistan Telecom authority) about decrypting and disclose our business secret to the world,. FIA and PTA try to find him as soon they trace him we will open a lawsuit.

We are now change our business way and we will be available in next few days to providing g the support and services.

Thanks for your understanding.

Have a nice day.

sanishan, Jun 28, 2012 IP
  8. BartSimpon

BartSimpon Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    WRONG

Paypal dont protect against digital / virtual goods. You DIDNT win the dispute because you did everything right, you won the dispute because "I" as a buyer am not protected by the sale of intangable goods.

Here a quote from the paypal policy (Link:
    https://cms.paypal.com/ie/cgi-bin/?cmd=_render-content&content_ID=ua/EU_20120710_Amendment_to_UA_print):

This is why you won the case. Dont try and manipulate what has happened. YOU RIPPED ME OFF AND EVERYONE KNOWS IT. All you pakistan people are the same.

BartSimpon, Jun 28, 2012 IP
    energieSixty likes this.
  9. iKeyz

iKeyz Peon

Best Answers:
    I understand there is bad support on this, but that is horribly racist. Also you cannot call people scammers etc if you go and spread the files all over nulled/warez sites, you're just as bad.

You should know the risks of online goods when buying through paypal, you have acted very immaturely through this thread, and I understand that you have wasted some money from buying it, but it's a bit late for that now.

I wouldn't of given you the updated files the way you were acting in this thread.

iKeyz, Jun 28, 2012 IP
  10. Unified-PHP

Unified-PHP Peon

Best Answers:
    This exactly. I couldn't agree more.

Unified-PHP, Jun 28, 2012 IP
  11. BartSimpon

BartSimpon Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    This thread wouldn't have started if I got the files in the first place, idiot. hahha "IKeyz" ? I wonder who you are, 1 post. Lmao. A sanishan helper ? Just a thought :D

BartSimpon, Jun 28, 2012 IP
  12. iKeyz

iKeyz Peon

Best Answers:
    Obviously, just been here since 2010, I don't visit here often but made an account a long time ago.

Stop kidding yourself, you're acting immature you should be able to see that.

I'd have agreed with you if you weren't racist, immature and completely stupid for uploading it to warez/nulled websites. That's worse than bad support.

Making that my first post in two years surely points out how much of an idiot you were.

iKeyz, Jun 28, 2012 IP
  13. sanishan

Best Answers:
    First of all i am not a scammer but you are.. you try to scam me open a dispute and think you will won?

1. If i am a scammer i did not use the correct contact detial in domain whois.. My Number is Original/Address/Emails etc are correct lot of my customer contact me through the whois info.
    2. I can't speak english correctly that's why i did not place my number on the website.

Thanks,

sanishan, Jun 28, 2012 IP
  14. BartSimpon

BartSimpon Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I started a paypal dispute ONLY because you didn't reply to my support ticket(s) in 10 DAYS. As soon as I started the dispute your rose from the dead. MAGIC !! You scammed me and thats just the way it is.

@IKeyz: Im not racist, My comment was based on FACT. Any online dealings I've ever had with anybody from pakistan, ended up going wrong. I didnt mean all people in pakistan are the same, what I meant was all people I've ever dealt with from there ended up going bad.

BartSimpon, Jun 29, 2012 IP
  15. sanishan

Best Answers:
    Here is his first transaction detail: (Payment was on FRIDAY mostly we did not work on FRIDAY).

And then next day he is open a dispute.
    After Opening a Dispute he reply with this email:

In Same next 1 hour refund his money without asking any thing..

Now let see what he's telling me about my service:
    http://easycaptures.com/fs/uploaded/581/6891931197.png

How the hell i give him a support he's open a dispute at 2012-Apr-29 and Dispute close at 2012-05-07 04:59 GMT+08:00 (In Pakistan it was 01:55 A.M. how dose its possible i reply to him?) and he is open a Forum thread at May 7th 2012, 5:05 am with decrypt the file and the license key system (GMT+5 Pakistan standard time).

This is my Last reply i wont reply any more because people now know how is scammer..

Last edited: Jun 29, 2012
    sanishan, Jun 29, 2012 IP
  16. sanishan

Best Answers:
    sanishan, Jun 29, 2012 IP
  17. BartSimpon

BartSimpon Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Posting your costumers private information in a public forum. Very professional. NO legimate company ever does that, EVER. Scammer. Just as well I use fake information. But thats besides the point, if another one of your customers used correct information, you would be breaking privacy laws, which is illegal.

So you now illegally post your customers private information on public forums and scam people.

Again I warn all users, by purchasing scripts from this guy, you risk having your private information posted on public forums and you also risk losing your money.

Protect your identity and your money and DONT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS GUY.

BartSimpon, Jun 29, 2012 IP
  18. Malhaar

Malhaar Guest

Best Answers:
    I agree to BartSimpon he is a scammer.. he also thugged me.. he is also banned from wjunction a lot of people new this man.. in april he was selling that domain.. even some say script is also not his its stolen from some one

Malhaar, Jul 22, 2012 IP
  19. Topskud

Topskud Active Member

Best Answers:
    Sorry to say, but you are not any better than him if you're selling someone else's work without permission..

Why are you guys even crying about $50, or what this kids scripts costs? I remember to have bought his AppTracker clone, and no, I was not really quite satisfied with that purchase, but I didn't need his support nor do I think that amount of money is worth crying for.

Topskud, Jul 27, 2012 IP
  20. matej

matej Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I agree with Bart if some one selling the script must to be awalible for support, not to wait 10 days to respond tickets! Like i see from description of posts from Bart that seller is not series and all witch is want is the money and not provide support or if discovered issues on the script from buyer and that is default issues or security warning in the script the author script must fix the issues free without any cousts! Soo Sanishan for me you are also scammer boy and must be banned this sort of guys from here! One more company i know that not want to fix own bugs in all scripts huge bugs with is selling all over the internet. Agriya LTD company also its good to know and inform all people, so i also doo not recomended to buy from this company, witch is just want the money i have personal expiriance with this company.

matej, Aug 3, 2012 IP