1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

ezinearticles is taking too much time to review articles!!!

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by cri8bat, Aug 19, 2009.

1. BurtGummer

BurtGummer Peon

Best Answers:
    Does anyone know if the premium members can get their articles approved 24/7?

I know normal, nonpaid memberships are M-F 8-5 CST, per their FAQ. I would hope premium gets at least 24/7 approval to make it worth the price.

BurtGummer, Sep 1, 2009 IP
  2. ajbarnes

ajbarnes Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Premium members can scheduled their articles to go live at anytime. I've had articles scheduled to go live on a Sunday morning or even during the week at 2a.m.

That's one of the best features of this service....even though it is still too expensive.

Also, don't expect special treatment by going premium. I've had to flip out at the them many times the past few weeks for them rejecting my articles that did not have any problems.

ajbarnes, Sep 1, 2009 IP
  3. BurtGummer

BurtGummer Peon

Best Answers:
    Well it's been 6 hours and all my 10 articles are still pending initial review....I was under the impression that they'd be approved very quickly, or at least show some progress by now. I submitted them before I got the membership, so maybe that's why? I'm not, sure, but I emailed them.

4. gcashhome

gcashhome Peon

Best Answers:
    It totally depends on the volume that is pending to be reviewed. Consider the fact that there are real people behind reviewing, there can only be certain amount articles reviewed everyday.

gcashhome, Sep 1, 2009 IP
  5. BurtGummer

BurtGummer Peon

Best Answers:
    4 minutes after you posted that, 4/10 of my articles got approved, haha.

EDIT: Strike that, 9/10 now.
    EDIT: Strike that, 10/10 yay

How long does it take for google to start listing them? An hour, 24 hours, etc?

6. willyboy104

willyboy104 Active Member

Best Answers:
    They are so slow at the moment I have had articles waiting to be submitted for 9 days and still NO progress at all.

willyboy104, Sep 1, 2009 IP
  7. aladinhw

aladinhw Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have that problem too ,
    I submitted 3 articles on 08/18/2009 , Now they are in quality control queue. I wonder when they'll go live, next year ?

aladinhw, Sep 1, 2009 IP
  8. SuperSkyRockets

SuperSkyRockets Peon

Best Answers:
    The thing is they rank so high Google and get so much traffic because publishers and Google know that they have quality content. And they have quality content because they are checked manually. When there are loads of submissions like there supposedly is atm I think they should hire editors on freelance contracts. Just an idea!

SuperSkyRockets, Sep 1, 2009 IP
  9. Dou9las

Dou9las Peon

Best Answers:
    Same problem here. I have a basic plus membership. Used to get articles approved in 2-5 days tops. Now, it has been averaging around 12-15 days.

Sure, I respect their rep, and it's the reason I want to keep using them. Its great they do hand submissions, etc. but in my opinion, their whole platform is outdated and clunky, for being the "Grandaddy" of all article directories that they are constantly referred to as.

And with the current evolution of the web towards social platforms, which Google completely encourages, why not integrate some element of that into their approval system? Kind of like digg, but for articles, as in, those voted best go to the front, and the weak ones stay buried?

Also, Goarticles publishes your articles immediately, yet if you violate their terms, it will get picked up and unpublished (as I recall...correct me if I'm wrong someone..) But, as it is, Ezinearticles does not let you even hit the publish button if they think your keyword density is beyond their limits, etc...

So, why not build in the basic parameters of their TOS into the publish functionality (like the KW density example) and allow articles to go live immediately, unless the article does not comply with the minimums (i.e. publish button freezes until you tweak the article into shape.) Still, editors could continue to review all articles by hand (they could even go nuts and print hard copies, mark them up in red ink, and send em via slow-boat-to-China-mail to us for revisions, if it makes em feel more "credible"...) and then flag the ones that they find non-compliant but fell through the auto-publish filter.

This would save the editors time, and encourage us frustrated publishers to use their platform. Everyone wins.

Of course, it is totally expected marketing play to force all the non-platinum members to truly "feel" the deficit of being a non-paid member, i.e. to wait noticeably longer than the paid people. Understood.

But - how many years did they spend building themselves as a highly respected authority, using our freely provided and high-quality content, without pushing the paid membership...? In other words, DMOZ is arguably the most highly respected directory, due to the hand-edited credential, true - but the last time I checked, they haven't rolled out a priority approval submission package for $97.00 a month either.

Ezinearticles, are you reading this thread? Would love to hear your thoughts...

Dou9las, Sep 4, 2009 IP
  10. apples2

apples2 Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't do as much article marketing as I used to and haven't submitted articles in almost a month. I submitted two small batches this week...

5 articles submitted 8/28 - All five live on 9/1
    5 articles submitted 9/1 - All five live on 9/3

I have a platinum level not the paid deal. Don't know why some articles would take so long to go live.

apples2, Sep 4, 2009 IP