1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Ezinearticles Getting Fussy?

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by grover69, Jun 3, 2008.

1. Beefandy

Beefandy Active Member

Best Answers:
    They wind me up too! The other day I had 2 articles come out of the live section for a 'broken link' I checked the links and they were fine, so I re-submitted them without changing anything and one passed but the other got called up again. I could not believe it! It said excessive keywords- Baring in mind this article got accepted about a month ago and I had made no changes.

So I changed some keywords, took a few out re-submitted it and the next message was 'this is published under another name' or something to those words. The reason this has happened is because I sent it to other directories under another pen name.

Its just a nightmare, I'm just gonna delete the article haha

Beefandy, Jun 6, 2008 IP
  2. bl4ckmaN^

bl4ckmaN^ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As you can see, EzineArticles is not so great, like everyone are thinking ;) Unfortunately, we have to use it, because it terms of article directory it's the best.

P.S. Phrase "the best" is not related to their customer service :D :D

bl4ckmaN^, Jun 7, 2008 IP
  3. Supper

Supper Peon

Best Answers:
    Same thing happened to me. It was like live for a month before hand. I check the resource box and it's linking to one of my old live blogspot blogs. Click the link, it works lol. Resubmit with no changes and accepted.

Well, the benefits are from being accepted are good and if you don't seem to run into trouble that much it isn't that bad.

I guess I can put the shoe on the other foot and think about all the asinine articles accepted each day that I would be forced to read.

Supper, Jun 7, 2008 IP
  4. Beefandy

Beefandy Active Member

Best Answers:

Yeah mine was a blogspot blog. There are some other article directories which offer high views though find

Beefandy, Jun 7, 2008 IP
  5. grover69

grover69 Peon

Best Answers:
    Happens a bunch. But thats because they are human. Oh well, its the system we have to work with.

grover69, Jun 7, 2008 IP
  6. emon878

emon878 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Did you read their new email from their newsletter? Here it is!

emon878, Jun 9, 2008 IP