1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Ezine Articles Premium Membership

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by petkanov, Aug 7, 2008.

1. AllproJJ

AllproJJ Active Member

Best Answers:
    Does that mean "Premium Members" get reviewed before "Platinum Members"?

AllproJJ, Aug 8, 2008 IP
  2. Zibblu

Zibblu Guest

Best Answers:
    I agree with this entirely. If the "premium" service offered these kind of benefits I'd definitely consider it. But just for speeding up the approval process? I'm just still shaking my head over how they think that's worth $97/month. Crazy. I know people like to complain about the approval process taking a few days - but in the long run that's entirely irrelevant to how much money you make with EZineArticles. Are the extra 3 days you have the article up going to make you a fortune? You know? It doesn't really matter.

Yes. But at $97/month I doubt they are getting a flood of "Premium Members" signing up for a service that doesn't seem to offer any real monetary benefit back.

Zibblu, Aug 8, 2008 IP
  3. love_natasha

love_natasha Banned

Best Answers:
    well ezine articles is growing like crazy, and they want to utilize this time to generate more $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ chris is really good in doing this ...

love_natasha, Aug 8, 2008 IP
  4. AllproJJ

AllproJJ Active Member

Best Answers:
    I agree $97 is ridiculous. Give us some benefits or perks that we don't already have. Reducing the waiting time is a benefit, but can they give us more then one benefit for a hundred bucks per month? I wonder how many people are going to shell that out?

AllproJJ, Aug 8, 2008 IP
  5. pixeladd

pixeladd Banned

Best Answers:
    No no no no!!

this will just make ezine a spam heaven
    the reason it ranks so well in google is because of the strict article moderation and their advertising policies

pixeladd, Aug 8, 2008 IP
  6. bl4ckmaN^

bl4ckmaN^ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Then they need to lower the membership fee, because $97/month for their crappy benefits is too expensive.

bl4ckmaN^, Aug 8, 2008 IP
  7. megarudy

megarudy Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think this so called “ Premium Membership” is just ridiculous and this is why I had to blog about it.

Seriously guys, let us go over it once again.

-For $ 97, your articles will be reviewed faster.( So not only this is not fair for all the other members that are not paying for this membership but it is not also fair for you because the fact is, this membership doesn't guarantee you that your articles will be approved. Sure, they will be reviewed fast enough but not approved).

-For $ 97 your will receive responses from EA support team in a shorter time( In my case, I think this option is really useless, I don't send them that much messages, so when I do, I would rather choose to follow their so called“ 48 hours to 72 hours waiting time” procedure.

And by the way, if EA could provide us with an answer that fast when we do send them a support ticket. Why do they usually make us wait that long? Are they doing it on purpose or are they just getting tired of our questions?

-For $ 97, your article submissions will be reviewed by a Senior Level Member of our Editorial Team( hmmm!!! ok. How do I know that person is a senior member? I don't have access into your office to confirm that and so far you haven't tell me how to verify this information. And what is so special about a Senior Member than a regular one? As far I am concerned they are all humans being and they all make mistakes. Also the fact that my articles will be reviewed by a senior member does not guarantee me that this so called Senior Member will approved them)

EA is already making plenty of money with our articles through the Google AdSense Program, so I really think they should stick this way or add some more options that will show you why you really need to pay that $ 97.

Otherwise this is just ridiculous and I would rather go to the Mall, give that money to Church, hire new people in my team or buy some new video games every month.

This is just my opinion............... Tell me yours and we will move on.

To Your Success,

Megarudy

megarudy, Aug 8, 2008 IP
  8. HarryLee

HarryLee Member

Best Answers:
    I agree the benefits are kind of s***** for almost 100$

HarryLee, Aug 8, 2008 IP
  9. getjimmy

getjimmy Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    what does it mean when they say article will be reviewed by "senior editor" ? Also where can i see this announcement on ezine site?

getjimmy, Aug 9, 2008 IP
  10. bl4ckmaN^

Best Answers:
    There are lots of new Ezine reviews around, and by saying "senior editor" they mean, that experienced reviewer will check the articles, so you don't get articles disapproved for stupid reasons, such as "affiliate link", when there are actually no affiliate links, etc.

bl4ckmaN^, Aug 9, 2008 IP
  11. Headshot0123

Headshot0123 Peon

Best Answers:
    I definitely would not pay that much money for a premium membership. In my opinion the service is really only worth ten or twenty dollars.

Headshot0123, Aug 9, 2008 IP
  12. getjimmy

getjimmy Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I think this is worth only to those who r writing 30+ articles or may be more articles per day and using only ezine as mode of advertising.

getjimmy, Aug 9, 2008 IP
  13. frankwyatt77

frankwyatt77 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well I wanted to try the Premium Membership for 1 Month. I submitted 3 articles.
    Within 30 minutes they were accepted. Going to see how this affects traffic and Sales. Will folloup, I know I am crazy. :)

frankwyatt77, Aug 9, 2008 IP
  14. AllproJJ

AllproJJ Active Member

Best Answers:
    With the premium membership, I wonder if they took the limit off the number of articles you can submit, kinda like a platinum member?

AllproJJ, Aug 13, 2008 IP
  15. jdmkidd

jdmkidd Peon

Best Answers:
    $97, but keep in mind it might have future perks...still a little high imo

jdmkidd, Aug 13, 2008 IP
  16. AllproJJ

AllproJJ Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah $97 is high for what they offer right now. They could give a lot more for that price.

AllproJJ, Aug 13, 2008 IP
  17. bl4ckmaN^

Best Answers:
    Petkanov, any updates?

bl4ckmaN^, Aug 13, 2008 IP
  18. nuruddeen710

nuruddeen710 Peon

Best Answers:
    I noticed after they introduced the premium membership my articles take more time to get approved. Damn.

nuruddeen710, Sep 5, 2008 IP
  19. EcoTaz

EcoTaz Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah, mines too. :( That's business (for them).

EcoTaz, Sep 6, 2008 IP
  20. alexs464

alexs464 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    it's really not worth it... I would probably sign up if it was 97$ a year... but a month?

Screw it ;)

alexs464, Sep 6, 2008 IP