1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Ezine Articles & Clickbank

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by stingrays06, May 15, 2010.

Hi There,

I just began testing out article writing for my clickbank products. I've heard that ezinearticles.com is one of the best article sites. However, with my experience with them so far, I've found that they are extremely picky. When trying to post my clickbank hoplinks in the resources box (i use tinyurl to mask them), they do not accept them. How can I post my affiliate hoplinks in the resources box without having to create my own website? Their policy states that an affiliate link must come from YOUR own domain

ex:

http://www.yourdomain.com/

and NOT

http://www.yourdomain.com/page2

Because of this rule, I am not even sure they will accept the webpage I have written on squidoo, because obviously I don't own www.squidoo.com.

Basically, my question is this: how can I post my clickbank affiliate links on ezine articles?

stingrays06, May 15, 2010 IP
  2. waxman1000

waxman1000 Peon

Best Answers:
    You can only do that if you are ready to buy a domain. I guess you have 2 options:

1-Buy are cheap .info domain and redirect in CP.
    2- create a landing page, then send your visitors to your landing page instead. Of course they will accept Squidoo, Hubpages, Blogspot ect..

waxman1000, May 16, 2010 IP
  3. bl4ckmaN^

bl4ckmaN^ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    A better option would be to create a landing page somewhere like Squidoo/Hubpages or Blogger, because in that case, you won't need to buy a new domain for every product you promote.

bl4ckmaN^, May 16, 2010 IP
  4. SEOwriterplus

SEOwriterplus Active Member

Best Answers:
    About the pickiness...

I know that can be a pain, but it'll ultimately work in your favor. Better quality articles will get more people to trust your judgment (or so I think), especially if you follow step 2 as well.

2) It's a GREAT idea to build a landing page, especially if you use it as a squeeze page and start building your list! This gives you more opportunities to make that sale -- AND you can also sell related products to your list!

3) Remember that you can get .info domains for .99 each! So it shouldn't be toooo expensive to buy domains for redirects.

SEOwriterplus, May 16, 2010 IP
  5. st3vo

st3vo Active Member

Best Answers:
    buy a cheap .info domain and redirect it simple. or get a cheap .info domain and create different php redirects for different products that you promote.

st3vo, May 16, 2010 IP
  6. cpa-money

cpa-money Peon

Best Answers:
    yes ezine doing a lot of troubles........... this is why i preffer goarticles

cpa-money, May 17, 2010 IP
  7. SiL^Er_HunTeR

SiL^Er_HunTeR Guest

Best Answers:
    Want to know the best option? Build your own website. Preferably a .com, a .net, .org & a .info are acceptable too of course.

Write articles, get backlinks, get traffic.

Goodluck

Sil^er_Hunter

SiL^Er_HunTeR, May 18, 2010 IP
  8. webmarketingaid

webmarketingaid Peon

Best Answers:
    build a landing page with Blogger. You can then use your blog to promote your products and link to them. But be cautioned. Don't come off as a sales person on your blog. You need to actively participate and have a personal blog. If people can tell your there to just sell products, you will never have many followers. Be able to provide good information for those looking for it.

webmarketingaid, May 19, 2010 IP
  9. markov

markov Peon

Best Answers:
    You can definitely use squidoo or hubpage.
    It would be great if you can make squidoo lens as a landing page.

markov, May 20, 2010 IP
  10. Profit Blade

Profit Blade Peon

Best Answers:
    Think after you submit articles. If you do redirect from cheaper domains, you have much more flexibility.
    I don't think $0.99 is too expensive.

Profit Blade, May 21, 2010 IP
  11. GeorgR.

GeorgR. Peon

Best Answers:
    No big deal, you get a domain and then do a simple redirect on domain level to your hoplink. You can do this from cpanel or use something called a "php redirect". Google.

GeorgR., May 21, 2010 IP
  12. GrandRoyal

GrandRoyal Member

Best Answers:
    If in need of a free website or a webpage then go for blogger , hubpages or squidoo i use them very often and put my affiliate link in here.

GrandRoyal, May 24, 2010 IP
  13. PowerGTD

PowerGTD Peon

Best Answers:
    My advice is to pony up the $6.99 and redirect from a .com domain instead of a shady-looking .info domain. I mean, it's five more measly dollars at the onset than a .info and it will increase your CTR because it looks MUCH more professional when you list it in your resource box.

If you aren't willing to invest less than $10 to get a .com domain, you probably aren't serious about your online business. Those .info domains just scream cheap spam.

PowerGTD, May 24, 2010 IP
  14. forthright

forthright Active Member

Best Answers:
    I agree here. And buy a new domain for each offer you're promoting. Then if you want to change the vendor you're promoting simply change your 301 redirect in your CP to a different affiliate link. The blogger and hubpages aren't a good solution for long term affiliate marketing.

forthright, May 24, 2010 IP
  15. abundantliving

abundantliving Peon

Best Answers:
    One option is setting up a free blog with blogger.com

Another is to spend the $5/mo and $10/yr to get your own domain & hosting... and then redirect your domain to the clickbank product.

Or, you could always submit to other article directories. Truthfully, ezinearticles is good, but it's not the only good one.

abundantliving, May 24, 2010 IP
  16. frogjy

frogjy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    build a landing page with Blogge,it's very easy but useful~!~

frogjy, May 26, 2010 IP
  17. PaulSch

PaulSch Active Member

Best Answers:
    Take no notice of this. It's what you do with the domain, not its suffix that counts. Anyway, if you're short of cash create a landing page with blogger, wetpaint, squidoo etc. etc.
    You can use these 2.0 sites to create a link wheel back to your ezine article to pump it up the rankings.

Also when you are using your resource box you should be using anchor text links - not just using your domain name.

PaulSch, May 26, 2010 IP
  18. snotb4ll

snotb4ll Peon

Best Answers:
    I'd buy a domain name.

If your serious about making money online you need one, and having your own domain or hosting gives you complete control over everything.

What if one day the product you promote goes south? If you own the domain name you can quickly change your site to a new product.

snotb4ll, May 26, 2010 IP
  19. slumhubber

slumhubber Peon

Best Answers:
    You can use a domain redirect they will accept this.

slumhubber, May 30, 2010 IP
  20. Jess English

Jess English Member

Best Answers:
    why don't you make a simple landing page using blogspot.com, for my experience, the best strategy is: ezinearticles signature link --> your landing page --> product reveiw by real people --> merchant sales page ..

Jess English, Jun 2, 2010 IP