1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Ezine Articles - Clickbank Journal - Let's Do It Together!

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by Chri5123, Apr 15, 2009.

1. gskesavan

gskesavan Peon

Best Answers:
    Cool, thanks for letting me know.

Btw .. you're still trying direct linking right? Have you tried any niche with a presell page or something?

gskesavan, Jun 10, 2009 IP
  2. mikea262

mikea262 Peon

Best Answers:
    This is an awesome thread, lots of good article advice. I have reached platinum status with EZA so my articles have been picking up. I am wondering how everyone goes about promoting your articles? Do you submit to Digg and stumbleupon ect.?

mikea262, Jun 10, 2009 IP
  3. gskesavan

gskesavan Peon

Best Answers:
    Digg does not accept EZA articles.

Whatever promotion you do, the articles will drop from the present ranking and will come back to the spot later. So don't fret now itself. Finish writing as much articles as possible and then start promoting them (give it sometime for Google Bot to get familiar with your content).

gskesavan, Jun 10, 2009 IP
  4. abhi__17

abhi__17 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey Chris,

How many total articles you have submitted approved by now and Total sales made.

Thanks

abhi__17, Jun 10, 2009 IP
  5. Chri5123

Chri5123 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,

This is a tough one as i don't just submit to Ezine but since starting this i have written about 200+ articles and seen sales of $450+ from them so it is going well!

I am still gonig with this however like I say gone down to writing 3 Ezine articles a day because of time.

If you have any more questions or need any help let me know.

Chris

Chri5123, Jun 17, 2009 IP
  6. gskesavan

gskesavan Peon

Best Answers:
    Have you tried putting up a landing page? I think it's might help in getting better conversions..

gskesavan, Jun 17, 2009 IP
  7. Chri5123

Chri5123 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Gskesavan,

Well it depends sometimes i use a landing page with my own products and affiliate products.

For this experiment I started promoting products as an affiliate which of course had to have a landing page to be accepted by Ezine articles, and then moved on to promoting my own product where some articles go through to a landing page and some direct link to the site.

One of my products has been doing nicely i think it is because of the millions of different keyphrases you can use to promote it.

For instance

[​IMG]

The screen shot above is only 5 articles but it has brought me in 3 non affiliate sales so far and there are a ton of phrases i can use to promote this product.

Also affiliate sales have started to roll in for this so seems to be good.

The thing I found interesting with this niche is you get really targetted phrases like "how to grow 3 inches taller" etc...

I will keep you guys posted.

Any questions let me know

Chris

Chri5123, Jun 20, 2009 IP
  8. gskesavan

gskesavan Peon

Best Answers:
    Great, it was a niche I tried with Web 2.0 sites. Got not much sales though. Good luck chris. Also, let us know when you put up a landing page (presell page) for promoting affiliate products.

Thanks

gskesavan, Jun 20, 2009 IP
  9. Chri5123

Chri5123 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,

Yes seems to be converting quite well affiliate sales are starting to come in now.

I also promote it through Web 2.0 as well as Ezine articles.

Also Yes, I have many presell pages with good copy (at least i think so!) that I have built over the last 4 years :)

I tend to test out a product with direct linking and then if sales come in I use a presell page.

Like my product Makemegrowtaller.com I send them to a presell page first and build a list helps loads with sales!

If anyone wants any help with good presell pages give me a PM I will help you out.

Thanks for your support everyone!

All the best

Chris

Chri5123, Jun 20, 2009 IP
  10. gskesavan

gskesavan Peon

Best Answers:
    LoL!

That's me. I need some help with presell pages. I've been testing out many but none seem to give a great conversion or click through. I'm sending you a PM right away.

gskesavan, Jun 20, 2009 IP
  11. KenDockins

KenDockins Active Member

Best Answers:
    May 10, 2010

On this note, I also seek an outside opinion.

Have a great article on EzineArticles, getting lots of views and a very pleasing 20% click-through rate. Funny thing is, getting absolutely NO sales on this one.

Maybe you guys can take a look and see what gives here. I am busy with LOTS of other projects.

Perhaps I missed a small "something" that matters in a BIG way. Keyword is #1 on Google, first page, first place.

Article title is, How To Fix A Dying Relationship," and here is the EzineArticles ID:

How-to-Fix-a-Dying-Relationship&id=2019020

Please reply soon, cause I do feel I may be missing out on lots of sales on this one.

Thanks guys.

Sincerely,

K e n

KenDockins, May 10, 2010 IP
  12. BrandonToday

BrandonToday Peon

Best Answers:
    In on this!

BrandonToday, May 10, 2010 IP
  13. pootun

pootun Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Chris, your thread is so awesome, lots of useful information. I have made 2 sales from ezine and never get it again. Can u share me for some keyword research tips? Thanks.

pootun, May 12, 2010 IP
  14. faith101

faith101 Peon

Best Answers:
    Chris,

Curious to know if you have a year update for this since you started your thread last year in April. Still writing lots of articles and sales still coming in?

Thanks

faith101, May 12, 2010 IP
  15. rickmci

rickmci Active Member

Best Answers:
    I know you mist have done this. However, I had the exact same problem a while back hundreds of hits and no sales. No conversions at all. After looking many times at the article. I realized I had typed my affiliate code in worng in a redirect url.... I felt stupid....

rickmci, May 13, 2010 IP
  16. Chri5123

Chri5123 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Guys,

I set this thread up over a year ago not sure how it got raised from the dead but it is here!

Could still continue it if it is of interest, but the main issues i see with people doing article marketing and not getting sales is when you have a highly viewed article but it is such a soft sell that you never get the person to the salepage.

Ask yourself if you give them a good reason to get to the sales page, the resource box is key in this!

Chri5123, May 14, 2010 IP
  17. numbers

numbers Peon

Best Answers:
    so basically it's not possible to link to h t t p : / / w w w dot d i g i t a l s t u f f dot com /xd3 from our article in ez?

thanks,
    Torrey.

numbers, May 18, 2010 IP
  18. SiL^Er_HunTeR

SiL^Er_HunTeR Guest

Best Answers:
    Congrats looks like you're doing good, keep up the good work.

How many articles are you averaging a day?

& how many sales on average?

The key is consistency, goodluck my friend

Sil^er_Hunter

SiL^Er_HunTeR, May 18, 2010 IP
  19. eseo2010

eseo2010 Peon

Best Answers:
    Guys, listen to someone who has been there and suffered that. I see these threads all the time and no disrespect to the OP (who seems to be doing an outstanding job) but you must be all a bit mad! (sorry). To write 10 articles a day to earn $20-$40 on a good day is suicide - you arent treating this like a business - my advice - go to BK and get a job pushin a broom around - It pays better for less work. The fact is most articles get < 100 views and a couple of clicks before being buried - i know - i did this for a few months way back then. My sales actually went up dramatically after I did 2 things
    1. Proper keyword research - get a copy of Market Samurai or Micro Niche Finder and get to work - use Googles keyword tool if you are really strapped for cash and spend some time doing it right.
    2. Write a couple of keyword focused quality articles (400-600 words) and then.. the big secret..
    back link them to oblivion. Get them ranked on the front page of google and sit back as sales come in for months, not for days. I reckon if most of you spent less time churning out dodgy article after dodgy article (can you really get anything across to your readers in 250 words?!) and spent more time promoting your articles you would see far better results..oh - and you wont burn yourself out.

Anyway just my $0.02

Good luck however you do it

eseo2010, May 20, 2010 IP
  20. Profit Blade

Profit Blade Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree above, as I had the same experience.
    SEO is definitely needed for effective article marketing.
    But to start with, EzineArticle may not be the best place for SEO purpose.
    Try writing variation and submit to articlesbase which I personally think has better chance of ranking higher.

Profit Blade, May 21, 2010 IP