1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

ezine article approval soon

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by autolinkireland, Apr 23, 2011.

Hello Friends,

I am very happy to share that in these days ezine article is giving approval only in four days .

Yes, it's my experience so i am very happy to say that please add your content and get approval soon.

autolinkireland, Apr 23, 2011 IP
  2. Microdot

Microdot Active Member

Best Answers:
    I've heard of people waiting almost a month to get approved - or denied.

Glad your experience has been better.

Microdot, Apr 23, 2011 IP
  3. SupNY

SupNY Peon

Best Answers:
    yeah if theres no problem with the article then it normally gets approved within the week, pretty good compared to some of the other ones like Article Dashboard which take about 3+ months!!

SupNY, Apr 23, 2011 IP
  4. bekar09

bekar09 Active Member

Best Answers:
    But now with the Google Panda update I hear that ezine articles is not going to help much to article marketers.

bekar09, Apr 23, 2011 IP
  5. Mk3Design

Mk3Design Member

Best Answers:
    It only takes around 24 hours once you reach platinum author status

Mk3Design, Apr 23, 2011 IP
  6. inoweb

inoweb Peon

Best Answers:
    I think it's all about having a mix of backlinks - and not having all your eggs in one basket nowadays. A few articles from ezine articles is a good idea, only having links from low quality article sites or just article sites for that matter is probably a bad idea.

inoweb, Apr 24, 2011 IP
  7. king of darkness

king of darkness Guest

Best Answers:
    why dont you think in this point of view .. the content we upload to ezine or other directories is much precious and u just give it in return of one backlink or two n give them huge traffic in return why dont u upload article in ur own site and gain more

king of darkness, Apr 25, 2011 IP
  8. mayank.seo

mayank.seo Banned

Best Answers:
    I have Platinum Author Level, So my article only takes 24 hours for approval.

mayank.seo, Apr 25, 2011 IP
  9. ethandavis

ethandavis Peon

Best Answers:
    Nice to learn that ezine article now approves the article in 4 days but ezine article has got down in ranking because of Google Panda Update so there is no use posting article in ezine articles

ethandavis, Apr 25, 2011 IP
  10. bulochc83

bulochc83 Peon

Best Answers:
    very informative details ..nice suggestion..

bulochc83, Apr 25, 2011 IP
  11. Imabloggernow

Imabloggernow Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If you're the author, and your links are in the article or signature it's not going to hurt your target sites ranking, but with Panda it's not going to help much either. Duplicate content is now getting more heavily penalized than before so blogs and sites with scraped content and/or article directory re-posts are losing any "authority" they may have had before. Basically, these sites have little to no link-juice left to pass on.

But again, it's unlikey to hurt your ranking either.

Imabloggernow, Apr 25, 2011 IP
  12. yameengvt

yameengvt Peon

Best Answers:
    thanx for the tip

yameengvt, Apr 25, 2011 IP
  13. Ajay Bhargava

Ajay Bhargava Peon

Best Answers:
    @ethandavis yes it's got down but is still worth for me after all I'm getting backlinks...

Ajay Bhargava, Apr 25, 2011 IP
  14. catilucky

catilucky Peon

Best Answers:
    yes dear i agree with You

catilucky, Apr 25, 2011 IP
  15. rwsseo

rwsseo Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, ezine article now approves the articles earlier. I will submit my article to ezinearticle.

rwsseo, Apr 25, 2011 IP
  16. SafeandSoundMastering

SafeandSoundMastering Peon

Best Answers:
    The rank of the article on ezine articles is very low compared to a few months ago, page 1 to page 4 in some cases, it used to be a top place
    but now I think twice where to put articles. They are very strict with article text and rejection, so many give up with the re-submission that is why approval is now
    quicker I think.

SafeandSoundMastering, Apr 25, 2011 IP
  17. GuruCreation

GuruCreation Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I really don't know the point of this thread, but for whatever it is, here's the deal about Ezine.

I'm a Platinum writer there and have been for a while... My articles are approved within 24-48 hours, upon submission, excluding weekends...After the Panda update though, it was taking articles to get approved nearly 7-10 days, (and if there was something wrong with the article, whether it be the grammar, quality or something in the resource box that needed to be fixed, it would take an additional 7-10 days to be approved after you fixed it) even if your were of Platinum Status there...Though since then, then have picked it up a notch and have begun approving articles rapidly.

With being a Platinum article writer there, your articles are to be approved within 24-48 hours, which is standard for them. Lately though, my articles are being approved no longer than 24 hours and sometimes within 12 hours...

But again, it all comes down to the QUALITY of your articles for there to be fast approval.

GC

GuruCreation, Apr 25, 2011 IP
  18. SafeandSoundMastering

SafeandSoundMastering Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes quality comes in various forms, knowledge of a subject or knowledge of English grammar, they are ridiculously strict on grammar. I understand it, but it is incredibly tedious. I submitted 5 times and could not find what the problem was so gave up cause it was obvious someone at ezine had a better grasp of English than I ever could.

SafeandSoundMastering, Apr 25, 2011 IP
  19. sj2012

sj2012 Active Member

Best Answers:
    thanks for the tip friend :)

sj2012, Apr 25, 2011 IP
  20. iamolm

iamolm Peon

Best Answers:
    see if you submitted the fresh and unique content which you never submitted anywhere else then ezine will approve your article within one day also !! honestly speaking before 2 months i submitted the fresh article in ezine and i got approved within 2 hours !! ezine is best always !!

iamolm, Apr 25, 2011 IP