1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Eyeballing the Squid

Discussion in 'Amazon' started by dinodino, Apr 20, 2006.

Hi all,

I've just published my first lens at squidoo.com, a lens linking to some of my aws stores and a bit about the script I'm using.

I kind of like the idea what the lens can do in promoting my shopping sites and am wondering if other members feel the same about it.

So folks, this is an open invite for your views and opinions, or to join up, publish your page(s) and give each other a nudge on the ranking stars..

My first lens : http://www.squidoo.com/asm2

Thanks,
    dinodino:

dinodino, Apr 20, 2006 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Hi

that's an impressive Squidoo ranking: 372 when there are currently >25k lens out there.

I've given yours a ranking and added it to my favorites.

I've created a few but the ones I like best areSome of the others are going to be worked on in conjunction with the kids as they build up their pet subjects.

sarahk, Apr 27, 2006 IP
  3. dinodino

dinodino Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the thumbs up.

I reckon the ranking will start dipping soon as others get their limks acknowledged.

Looking foward to visiting your lenses as well and puching them with some stars as well.

dinodino, Apr 29, 2006 IP
  4. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    I reckon most people don't work to push their lenses. So if you do you should see good results. Whether those translate into any noticeable benefit for your main site or even has the lens visible in the SERPs remains to be seen.

sarahk, Apr 29, 2006 IP