1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Extremely experienced Flash programmer wanted for an online project

Discussion in 'Programming' started by shyboy, Jan 7, 2011.

HI All,

We want a professional furniture planner created for our website. As per norm, we will hold full rights after completion of the project.

Here is a rough idea of what we are looking for but much more focused on our individual requirement. http://www.planningwiz.com/

Please send us a PM with some details about yourself, and why you think you can take this job on. Some examples of your work will also be helpful.

ONLY SERIOUS PEOPLE MAY APPLY. We currently employ 4 people on almost full time basis just from here on the DP forums and they all started from the odd job here and there. This is one good company to work for as they will all agree. Well worth you putting some effort into this one.

Thanks,
    ShyBoy

shyboy, Jan 7, 2011 IP
  2. ronyraskhit

ronyraskhit Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    we have highly expert flash developer,please add me at any IM so that we can discuss.

ronyraskhit, Jan 7, 2011 IP
  3. roshansethia

roshansethia Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Sent PM Lets Discuss

roshansethia, Jan 7, 2011 IP
  4. shyboy

shyboy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Guys, this is not a $50 type job. I want a seriously well specified fully functional application. Here is another example http://hauserstores.icovia.com/icovia.aspx. Please only apply if you can demonstrate trust and ability. A couple of website flash movies will not do for this one.

p.s IT DOES NOT HAVE TO BE DONE IN FLASH.

shyboy, Jan 7, 2011 IP
  5. shyboy

shyboy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Please guys, have a proper look at the links I provided. I get the impression from people who are PMing me that they don’t realise the scope of the job. Have a good play around with http://hauserstores.icovia.com/icovia.aspx before sending a PM. I DO NOT WANT A FLASH INTRO!!!!. I need a fully fledged furniture planner as in the above link.
    Thanks,
    Shyboy

shyboy, Jan 7, 2011 IP
  6. TrafficRider

TrafficRider Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello guys! Just dropping by to vouch for this guy and the company. It's a real brick and mortar company based in UK. Great to work with and if you are that talented you will be compensated well. So only serious and qualified applicants and no pretenders please.

It's not just some run of the mill flash movie that we need here. Look on to the links carefully and PM accordingly.

Thanks.

TrafficRider, Jan 7, 2011 IP