1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Extremely Affordable, High Quality Developer With Over 13 Years Experience

Discussion in 'Programming' started by ArMouR, Feb 8, 2013.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
  1. elayne

elayne Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello ArMour,
    I have a lowest bid auction site and the script needs an edit / modifications to complete it. if you are interested and are as good as you sound, then please message me asap. thank you. elayne

elayne, Mar 22, 2013 IP
  2. zokoni

zokoni Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    85.7% - 6
    Hello,

are you now available for a small Smarty job? I need have two well working php scripts implemented into Smarty Engine. Like as a plugin, no smartyBC. 2 Hours job for a experienced prog. Payment ASAP after job completed via PayPal.

Thank you.
    Cheers

zokoni, Nov 4, 2015 IP
  3. ArMouR

ArMouR Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 2
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi everyone, I am once again available for work. My new rates are 15 per hour or I can charge per job, this is primarily due to the financial changes in the past 2 years. Please let me know if you are interested. I do custom php, CSS debugging etc. Please read my original post to see what services I offer. If you don't see what you are looking for, please PM me and we can discuss it.

Thank you for taking the time to read this post.

ArMouR, Mar 2, 2016 IP