1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Extract any usable data from a certain facebook page. Question

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by snrnsi1234, Aug 30, 2016.

Hello, I just got my feet wet at using facebook graph API or whatever it is LOL.
    Im trying to collect any usable data such as full resolution albums from facebook and posts, likes, places, locations, comments, friends, and all those sorts of stuff on facebook.
    My goal is to create a big data of my friends list and try to visualize it somehow in a convincing way. I understand that the visualizing data is a whole another topic.
    So my question is. Is it possible for me to gather and collect image files and all kinds of data from my friend's page in an organized manner and save it into a specific folder?
    Is there a way where i can just setup once and do this without hassle? because i do have a number of friends LOL^^
    If there's any other way of doing this outside of using API, I would be so glad to look into it

snrnsi1234, Aug 30, 2016 IP