1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Export_ could not be found

Discussion in 'Optigold ISP' started by greg32433, Jul 30, 2007.

I just started getting this error;
    Export_ could not be found and is required to complete this operation.

Then I have to click "OK" and it wants me to direct OG where to open the file. I have to click on "Host" and point it to the OG database server, and it opens fine. But I have to do this every time I open OG, even when I open the web Interface.

This just started , and I have be running OG for several years now on this same machine with no problems like this.

Any help is appreciated.
    Greg

greg32433, Jul 30, 2007 IP
  2. greg32433

greg32433 Peon

Best Answers:
    Can anyone help us resolve this issue?? I have left numerious mesages at DP but have not recieved any return call, and now their box is full. I have also emailed them to no avail. Are they out of business or what??
    At any rate if anyone can help we would appreciate it. This just started suddenly, and we get this everytime we open OG, and we have to point to the server to get it to finish opening.

TIA
    Greg

greg32433, Aug 4, 2007 IP
  3. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    Greg, I wish I could help... I've not seen this error before. Just a few questions though..

What Operating System is this? Mac/PC, Windows/OSX/Classic? What version of FM? Is this the runtime version? What version of OG? I assume you get this from the DB server?

One thing to look for would be to look in your OptigoldISP directory and see if the export.FM5 is called that, or something else? If it is called something else, change it to .FM5....

Hope this helps...

I feel your pain BTW... ;)

Mia, Aug 6, 2007 IP
  4. greg32433

greg32433 Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't know if I will find other related problems with doing this, but I did get the "Export_ could not be found ..." error fixed. What I did was rename the current file (both .fm and the .fm5 and then copy from a back up over to the current folder then re-start the fm server and when I opened the file it said it was not closed properly and ran a consistency check then opened fine. No more error.

I hope this helps someone else. BTW what is up with Shawn and the lack of support these days. This is what make people start reverse-engineering software. If he has EOL it then release the code so we can continue to at least try to resolve issues.

Greg

greg32433, Aug 15, 2007 IP
  5. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    Glad to see you got it fixed.. I agree, the code should be released so those of us that depend on the software can move forward.

Mia, Aug 15, 2007 IP