1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

ExpertMobi

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by expertmobi, Jun 20, 2018.

Dear friends,

I'm representing ExpertMobi. For more than 10 years our team has been successfully running various campaigns in online marketing. The last three years we have been actively working with CPA model on the local market.
    And now we would like to bring to your attention our Pin submit and Sweepstakes offers with high rates.

Advantages of working with us:
    1. Pin Submit offers with high rates for various Geo's.
    2. High-skilled support
    3. Flexible payment terms. For publishers with huge traffic volume we provide weekly payment terms.
    4. Work with various traffic sources.
    5. Minimum payout of $100 via Wire Transfer, PayPal. Other payment methods are not a problem for us. We are always flexible in this question.
    6. Detailed real-time statistics, useful working tools.

We are working hard to expand the number of offers in all mobile categories and will be glad to connect new offers on your requests.

Cheers!

expertmobi, Jun 20, 2018 IP
  2. TanyaDim

TanyaDim Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hey there,

I am interested in smartlink traffic , as well direct and quality traffic for CPA/CPL offers.
    If you have interest, please add me on skype:tanyadimitrova032

Thanks!

TanyaDim, Jun 22, 2018 IP