1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

expert advice from facebook ads and campaigns help

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by neo_matrix, Jun 26, 2015.

Goodmorning everyone,
    I hope you can help me while I apologize if my English is not perfect but I try to do my best :)

So the problem is this, about six months ago I started a blog of news for the countries of Latin America.

Everything went well, I created a fanpage on facebook and have been approved by google adsense.

I started to put the banner of google and helped by campaigns facebook ADS I started to publicize the various posts.

For the first five months everything went perfectly, I had a lot of traffic have come to have about 2,000 visitors per minute (statistics taken from google analytics) and earnings were very good with a high RPM and CTR and CPC.

Unfortunately for about one month while not having changed anything, it creates campaigns facebook, are approved, but then the traffic is almost nothing and sometimes 0, with of course earnings amounted to 0 with facebook.

And as if there was a block, I have tried various methods, I put budget from 100 euro per day, everything seems to stand still and do not know what to do.

Can anyone aiutamri? I would be grateful

neo_matrix, Jun 26, 2015 IP
  2. Andy-Jones

Andy-Jones Member

Best Answers:
    Did you add targeted area and proper interest keywords in the facebook ad campaign?

Andy-Jones, Jun 26, 2015 IP
  3. kulasingha

kulasingha Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Are you saying you have a blog and used Facebook fanpage to get visitors by using Facebook Ads, if so I think you have have change the ADs or change the Ad campaign keeywords. If not I think you are not updating your blog content and not putting new posts to your Facebook page.

Also there was a new update to Goolge search and many websites lose their ranking because of this. Please chek your Ranking on Google search for your best keyword may be your website lose the rank.

Thank you take care

kulasingha, Jun 26, 2015 IP
  4. neo_matrix

neo_matrix Peon

Best Answers:
    Meanwhile, thanks to kulasingha response could however be more specific? can we talk on Skype? I have no problem paying you for the advice if you solve my problem

5. kulasingha

kulasingha Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Hi,

No need to pay, please pm your skype ID we can chat to get it resolve. I like to solve website ranking problems it makes me happy!:cool:

Thank you Take care

kulasingha, Jun 26, 2015 IP
  6. neo_matrix

neo_matrix Peon

Best Answers:
    i send now in you pm my id skype please add

7. neo_matrix

neo_matrix Peon

Best Answers:
    kulasingha WHY you ARE GONE?

neo_matrix, Jun 29, 2015 IP
  8. kulasingha

kulasingha Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Hi,

I'm not gone, I waited that day for about one hour but you didn't appear, please come to chat now I'm online!

kulasingha, Jun 29, 2015 IP