1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Experienced Writer Offers High Quality Content, Starting From $0.70 per 100

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by Shylock, Jan 18, 2015.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Hi. I'm Alex and I've been writing articles for the last 7 years. I've offered my services before on DigitalPoint and I've had very satisfied customers.

I've written over 10,000 articles, on hundreds of different topics, from poker to technology, product reviews, pets, travel, cars, real estate, jewelry and many others. I can handle most topics well.

All articles will be grammatically correct, they will be well researched and they will pass Copyscape (I have a paid Premium Copyscape account).

Examples of articles written by me:
    - article #1 - a short phone review
    - article #2 - the Thunderbolt technology explained
    - article #3 - top 5 laptop bags
    - article #4 - a phone review
    - article #5 - slot machine review ($1 per 100 words, see below)

Price:
    $0.80 per 100 words for payments via Paypal
    $0.70 per 100 words for payments via Skrill/Moneybookers

$1 per 100 words for gambling content (sample available above, over 1000 slot reviews written within the last year or so)

If you need quality articles written, please send me a PM and I'll give you a quote based on your needs. Please specify number of articles, how many words per article and the topic/keywords you want covered. Payment is upfront via PayPal or Skrill/Moneybookers.

Shylock, Jan 18, 2015 IP