1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Experienced Writer Available From $0.40 Per 100 Words - Limited Time Offer ★★★★★

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by Shylock, Aug 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
Yes

Qualifies for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    EDIT December 2nd: Available again for a short time, take advantage of the offer while it lasts!

Hi. I'm Alex and I've been writing articles for the last 7 years. I've offered my services before on DigitalPoint and I've had very satisfied customers.

I've written articles on hundreds of different topics, from poker to technology, product reviews, pets, travel, cars, real estate, jewelry and many others. I can handle most topics well.

All articles will be grammatically correct, they will be well researched and they will pass Copyscape (I have a paid Premium Copyscape account).

My normal rate is higher than this, but for the next 48 hours I'm taking orders at a discounted rate.

$0.50 per 100 words for small orders (at least $5-$10 total)
    $0.40 per 100 words for orders of at least $20

These rates are available for the next 48 hours only!

Examples of articles written by me:
    - article #1 - a short phone review
    - article #2 - the Thunderbolt technology explained
    - article #3 - top 5 laptop bags
    - article #4 - a phone review

If you need quality articles written, please send me a PM and I'll give you a quote based on your needs. Please specify number of articles, how many words per article and the topic/keywords you want covered. Payment is upfront by PayPal or Skrill (Moneybookers).

EDIT December 2nd: Available again for a short time, take advantage of the offer while it lasts!

Last edited: Dec 2, 2014
    Shylock, Aug 12, 2014 IP
  2. locals

locals Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    locals, Aug 13, 2014 IP
  3. DinoJRG

DinoJRG Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I gave this guy a shot and ordered 20 articles. Obviously I didn't give him anything scientific to write about since the price was much cheaper but this is overall a great deal. the articles were not crazy amazing but beyond acceptable for such a ridiculously low price. I think he should charge more.

DinoJRG, Aug 21, 2014 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.