1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Experienced with adwords online now? Got 5 munutes?

Discussion in 'Google AdWords' started by Gr8TimesToCome, May 17, 2008.

I'm sure I am missing something really obvious. It's been about 6 months since I used adwords I've always have had a good experience with and some campaigns averaging a 20% ctr. The ads today are for a small niche; average position is right around 3 I have a hard time accepting the 4 ads didn't bring 1 click because they were poorly written but guess anything is possible.

i'm wanting to have a better day tomorrow then today and was hoping some one familiar with google adwords could take a look and see where I went wrong

Thanks,

Mark

Gr8TimesToCome, May 17, 2008 IP
  2. duncan pollock

duncan pollock Peon

Best Answers:
    Getting the hang of AdWords is a lengthy and ongoing exercise. But see what advice Perry Marshall can give you. He's one of the top gurus in this field and you can find his website at http://www.perrymarshall.com/

Duncan :)

Note: The above message is an unsolicited testimonial to Perry. He's certainly taught me everything I know about running a successful AdWord campaign -- and I am NOT one of his affiliates.

duncan pollock, May 17, 2008 IP
  3. Alan22

Alan22 Peon

Best Answers:
    Read more threads in this forum. I always find new tips and tricks, for free.

Alan22, May 18, 2008 IP
  4. robertpriolo

robertpriolo Peon

Best Answers:
    read up on googles help section. It contains more information that you can probably comprehend, and we use it as reference all the time. 80% of your questions can be answered from reading that manual.

Rest of your questions will be more about strategy and advanced techniques.

robertpriolo, May 19, 2008 IP