1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Experienced, Reliable Writer Available for Projects

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by Hijynx427, Apr 24, 2016.

Sold To

shivabalaji for $1.00

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    I have been writing professionally for over fifteen years. I have worked for agencies and I have sourced my own clients over this period of time. Agencies that I've worked for include The Search Agency INC and Phsyio123. References are available upon request. As a freelancer, I have contracted with photographers, independent medical practices, hydroponics suppliers and more to provide writing services including:

* Product Descriptions
    * Informative 'How-To" Articles
    * Sales Copy
    * Website Content

I am capable of writing about any subjects/ topics, though my areas of speciality include US politics, tech/ gadgets, video games, bicycle culture, city living and cannabis.

My base of operations is in Philadelphia and I have been writing and reading in my native tongue since 1989: twenty-seven years of dedicated practice and commitment to my language of English. I ONLY produce original content - I NEVER plagiarize. I also can hit tight deadlines. Be sure to mention if you need something done within 24 - 48 hours. It'll cost a little extra, but it will be done with time to spare, that way you can review the piece, and I can revise and edit it into a Final Draft.

I am looking for any and all project offers at the moment. While I can say with certainty that I will turn down low-ball offers on extensive projects, I am willing to read over and consider any proposal. I have written pieces for as low as .02 per word and I have written pieces for .10 per word. Right now, I'm working to fill my work calendar up, so ESPECIALLY if there's room for pay increases with time and stellar performance, contact me! I am readily available on DP as well as by email, ().

No project is too big or small! Reach out to me today and find out how I can be *that* writer that always produces great content, on time, with minimal need for revision or supervision. Believe me - I've hired writers at .01 / word from DP before for personal web development projects and I wound up spending more time EDITING the pieces I got back than I would have if I just WROTE the pieces myself!!!

Don't fall into the trap of cheap labor abroad - if you have a need for grammatically correct writing... If you yearn for correct usage and tense agreement... If you know that the content that you publish is a reflection of yourself, and that glaring errors will turn off your audience... Contact me. Let me demonstrate directly how the phrase, "you get what you pay for" is especially true when it comes to buying content from writers on DP.

Thanks and I'll be looking forward to hearing from you!

Hijynx427, Apr 24, 2016 IP