1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Experienced Link Builder/ SEO/ Business Manager available for hire

Discussion in 'Services' started by acevatuew, Jul 24, 2013.

Place Bid / Buy Now

Ended: No bid yet
(reserve not yet met)

Active Bids

There are no bids yet.

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Hi,

I'm looking for a new opportunity after I finished up with my contract with a domain promo codes website. I had been working as Business Manager and my contract has ended this Monday. Being a Business Manager, my task was to gain back links by contacting webmasters in same niche (in the form of blog post or a link) for the website and look after other activities as long as SEO is concern. Not just off page optimisation, I was responsible for client interaction (contacting people who are interested in banner and other advertisement), Website Management etc.

I'm looking to grab any new opportunity ASAP and give my 100%. The list of my skillset comprises of but not limited to :

Web Research
    Keyword Research and analysis
    Website analysis
    Competitors analysis
    Register keyword domain and setup site
    Install Wordpress
    Find and configure WP theme
    Install necessary plugins (for mailing list, SEO, contact page, Social media sharing plugins etc..)
    Little bit of WP theme customisation (CSS)
    Google Analytics
    Google Adsense
    Google Webmaster Tool
    SEO (On page as well as offpage)
    Website performance monitoring
    Client Interaction
    Client reporting
    Managing social media accounts
    Website reporting
    The most important part, Link building ! etc

I don't believe in building links through Social Bookmarking, Profiles, blog comments or by using any other spammy ways. I do contact webmasters and request for a blog posts or a link on "partners" or "Links" page or at any other suitable place. This is kind of slow process but people who prefer QUALITY over QUANTITY know the importance.

There is several other areas I can be considered for. I can be available upto 10 hours a day and 7 days a week (even beyond this time if requires) and ready to start work right away. I'm ok with a fix monthly salary.

If anyone looking for a sole guy who will be responsible for all the activities of his website (Marketing), please contact me either through PM, or add me to skype

Thanks

acevatuew, Jul 24, 2013 IP
  2. acevatuew

acevatuew Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    The cost of the Service will Range from $99/Month to $199/Month

acevatuew, Jul 24, 2013 IP