1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Experienced Content Creator (Blogs/Forums/Articles) etc

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by abeja_reina_1989, Dec 17, 2014.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Hello everyone!

My name is Brittany Brydahl and I have been freelance writing since 2009. During the past two years, I slowly started leaning away from writing and went towards full-time work (machine operator for a packaging company/new-hire trainer). While I loved what I did, writing is my passion and that's why I'm back on DP and looking for a few long-term assignments that I can really sink my teeth into. I want to help companies thrive, help educate people on various topics and just.... learn everything and anything there is to learn. That's the beauty of the internet. Did I mention all of the wonderful people I have worked for and life-long friends I have met along the way, who I would gladly work for again if they needed a hand?

I've learned a lot about myself recently and know what I like and what I enjoy to do more than ever. While I'm still open to trying new things (I crave knowledge), I enjoy topics related to psychology, health, mental illness and relationships most of all.

I have had a wide range of jobs throughout the past few years, which included forum and blog posting (where I created multiple profiles and helped get conversations flowing), writing product reviews and my own unique form of article spinning. I do not believe in rushing to get the work done and this is why I have pushed myself over the years to become quicker and quicker at researching and coming up with solutions to website situations without compromising the quality of the work I'm delivering.

I feel like no amount of words I put here could completely describe everything I've learned and done so it is my hope that those of you who read this and are in need of someone can see through this text into the person that I am.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to PM me directly. I generally accept payments via PayPal and am willing to negotiate prices. Let me know where your head's at and we can come up with a fair number together, I'm sure :) *Generally I charge no less than $10 per 500 words*

Thank you for your time and good luck here on DP!

-Brittany

abeja_reina_1989, Dec 17, 2014 IP
  2. Hungryforsuccess

Hungryforsuccess Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello are you open to writing on gambling related subjects such as poker? i have some major projects coming up in other sectors if poker is a problem. Please pm me more details including your Skype.

Hungryforsuccess, Dec 25, 2014 IP