1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Experienced Content/Creative Writer

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by 5articles, Dec 21, 2015.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Before I begin to tell you how good I am and how incomplete your blog/website is without my articles shining on them, let me just clear something out which will probably send most of you running for your digital lives; I am a content writer from India!

Yes, that is right, I write content in English AND I am from India. What I have learned from my experiences is that this combination does not bode well for a full time content writer. If however, you can look past that monstrous fact, then here is what I have to offer:

Articles, press releases and essays that will always be written in natural, smooth-flowing language. I do not use "ornamental" English unless specified because it is just weird to read.

There are minute differences between American and British English; of which I am aware.

Making grammatical mistakes are never an option for me. If I cannot get my grammar right, I am in the wrong profession.

I am willing to change an article as many times as it takes in order to provide exactly what you need or want. I am also hopeful that it won't take too many attempts.

If I cannot write on a particularly unfamiliar topic then I will tell you that clearly and promptly, which will save us both some valuable time.

If you are willing to give me a chance, I am willing to write a sample on any topic of your choice. If you like it, we can talk business, if not, you can have that useless sample for free.

I am not fast and I work alone, but I excel in writing well-researched and informative content. Creativity inspires me, when allowed.

Advanced payment is something that I avoid like a plague because nothing upsets me more than a disgruntled employer. You pay only when you like what I write.

As I can only write about 1500 words per day at best, I do not expect nor can I complete bulk orders within a short span of time. Therefore, a blog or a website that needs updated content on a regular basis would benefit the most from my services. Also, in case you did not understand the satiric tone earlier, let me clarify that though I am an Indian, English is indeed MY first language. It might be hard to believe for an outsider, but we do have a decent population of English-speaking citizens over here as well.

Contact me with details about the work, along with the rate that you are willing to pay per 100 words. Thank you for taking out the time to read all of this. You are quite a patient individual!

Email:

Last edited: Dec 21, 2015
    5articles, Dec 21, 2015 IP