1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Experienced Coder for MySQL Optimization (Very High CPU Usage) and Database Issues

Discussion in 'Programming' started by saket_asati, Jul 25, 2011.

I need a very experienced coder with MySQL for optimizing my site database (and the related queries) as the Database (and so the whole server) is unresponsive.. The MySQL CPU Usage reached upto 250%..

Please when you pm me or post in this thread, DO SPECIFY the MINIMUM and MAXIMUM it can cost..

I am posting some of the information reported by my host for you to get some idea..

http://images.snoork.com/images/img1/1311653617_Screen%20shot%202011-07-26%20at%2012.13.17%20AM.png

Representative: Right now when you look at the processes you can see tons of processes, which indicate a problem with cashtrea_ptcdb and cashnhit_cnhdb database.
    Representative: When you look at the processes, you can see tons of processor related to dailyhits table. The reason why there is so many process is because the database is unable to keep recording so much data and it causes the site's database to overload.
    Representative: This also causes a very large amount of connections to Apache, which now cause the server load to over 16.
    Representative: Same thing with table youtube_clicks
    Representative: Tons of those tables in the process list.
    Representative: 9406453cashtrea_ptcuserlocalhostcashtrea_ptcdbQuery32UpdatingUPDATE user SET cheat_check='0'
    9406484cashtrea_ptcuserlocalhostcashtrea_ptcdbQuery32UpdatingUPDATE user SET cheat_check='0'
    9406503cashtrea_ptcuserlocalhostcashtrea_ptcdbQuery31UpdatingUPDATE user SET cheat_check='0'
    Representative: Your coder needs to watch the MySQL processes and identify where the issue is exactly coming from.

Representative: You need to look at your Show MySQL Processes in WHM. There is tons of processes that are causing problems with your entire MySQL on the server.
    Representative: 24379cashtrea_ptcuserlocalhostcashtrea_ptcdbQuery36UpdatingUPDATE user SET cheat_check='0'
    24383cashtrea_ptcuserlocalhostcashtrea_ptcdbQuery36UpdatingUPDATE user SET cheat_check='0'
    24391cashtrea_ptcuserlocalhostcashtrea_ptcdbQuery34UpdatingUPDATE user SET cheat_check='0'
    Representative: The Show MySQL Processes list in WHM should not have more than 5 processes running at the same.

Representative: Restarting MySQL and Apache won't really resolve the problem, since the database is no longer capable of handling the data.
    Representative: The database is so overloaded that its slowing the entire MySQL server.

Representative: When your site grows, more and more data is going into the database. The more data the database has, the slower the performance will be unless the database is properly fixed.
    Representative: With your current database infastracture, sooner or later the database will entirely crash and the database will no longer be able to handle any data.
    Representative: I recommend that you contact a coder and have them fix this problem, because you will always be experiencing this issue unless its resolved.
    Representative: Basically the database is not designed for high intensive traffic.
    Code (markup):
    Waiting for the responses.. :)

Best Regards..
    Saket

saket_asati, Jul 25, 2011 IP
  2. edango

edango Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Can we see a few example entries from the database? At least $100+ though

edango, Jul 26, 2011 IP
  3. hip_hop_x

hip_hop_x Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    maybe your host doesn't support the ammount of queries, in that case you will have to upgrade to a better server or to move your database into a cluster with 2 or more computers

hip_hop_x, Jul 26, 2011 IP
  4. Norrisl

Norrisl Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi there,

I have sent you a private message on how i can lower your load.

Regards

Norrisl, Jul 26, 2011 IP