1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Experienced ASP.NET developers available at low rate

Discussion in 'C#' started by seanlq, Sep 22, 2011.

Hi all,

Nova Software is a professional software development & outsourcing company based in China with 7 years experience. We are proficient in .NET related technology, such as C#, ASP.NET, Silverlight, etc.
    SEMrush
    We have experienced ASP.NET developers. We are able to develop ASP.NET/ASP.NET MVC website, customize popular ASP.NET CMS, such as DNN, nopCommmerce, mojoPortal, N2 CMS, etc. Case studies can be found on our website www.novasoftware.com.

Competitive rate is offered because you know, cost of human resources in China is low.

One-week FREE trial is offered because we are confident in our competency and to give you 0-risk.

Contact me: liuq@shinetechchina.com

Regards,
    Sean
    www.novasoftware.com

seanlq, Sep 22, 2011 IP
    SEMrush
  2. seanlq

seanlq Peon

Best Answers:
    it's great to get your reply, Thanks:)

seanlq, Oct 24, 2011 IP
  3. taruniis

taruniis Member

Best Answers:
    Hello.

I need a veteran and dexterous asp.net programmer,.. Please contact me for further discussion at:

taruniis, Nov 21, 2011 IP
  4. RaviAuto

RaviAuto Peon

Best Answers:
    good but here is no need for ASp.Net developers but i recommend to other about you.

RaviAuto, Nov 28, 2011 IP
  5. Andrew James

Andrew James Member

Best Answers:
    Hello tarun, do you want to Hire ASP.NET Developers for your business? If yes then feel free to contact with us we are a reputable software development company.

Andrew James, Jul 6, 2012 IP