1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Experienced and Professional Native English Content Writer Looking for Work

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by Stephen Clark, Mar 12, 2011.

1. Nusaint

Nusaint Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    79.3% - 23
    Quick Update.

Do yourself a favour and file a paypal chargeback if you have not received your content.

I also ordered from Steve Clark and got the first batch of content. I decided to order a much larger order with him judging by his communication and delivery that it was safe to do so.

The order was placed 2nd Of November and I am yet to receive them. He said he would refund the order on many occasions but he did not refund nor did he deliver the articles.

I decided to raise a dispute to paypal and I was shocked that Steve Clark (if that is even your real name) decided to escalate the dispute to a claim! see below;

• 27/12/2017 21:34 GMT - PayPal: Buyer escalated this dispute to a claim.
    • 27/12/2017 21:34 GMT - Seller: I provided the buyer with the content he requested, but still he insists I owe him. I sent him the order on December 2nd. I would really prefer not to refund someone for work I have already done.
    • 27/12/2017 13:22 GMT - Buyer: Hi Steve,I have tried exhaustively and patiently to have you deliver the content I ordered but to no avail.Kindly issue the refund.Thank you.
    This guys is unbelievable!

I am happy to share our skype chat sessions with anyone interested. I keep all chat messages because of unscrupulous idiots like this guy who try and think they can scam their way up. I also make sure I make my payments using my CC. So if paypal dispute fails, ring your credit card company and file a chargeback dispute!

Open your dispute early with paypal and save yourself the headache.

Nusaint, Dec 28, 2017 IP