1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Experienced Ad Poster

Discussion in 'Services' started by netwriter, Sep 5, 2012.

I am very experienced posting marketing content on Craigslist and other classified sites. I manually post ads with my PVA account. (fifty cents per ad that is not ghosted)

I'll send confirmation links of each posted ad.

Please let me know if you need my services!

Thank you

netwriter, Sep 5, 2012 IP
  2. hositngandposting

hositngandposting Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    please contact me at to discuss this further.

hositngandposting, Sep 12, 2012 IP
  3. proadzone

proadzone Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    We are expert in Craigslist posting, we are currently posting on Craigslist in Jobs, Services, for Sale & Housing.

Test us….we will post between 1-3 ads to allow you to see that we are legitimate….there is nothing to hide…..you will see that your ads go live….and more importantly, that they will stick!!

We take care of everything from PVA’s ( if necessary ), geo-located IP’s, to setting up Craigslist accounts, emails, etc.

I hope CL will give you benefit you can not even imagine, but you will need the right contractor to post the ads.

You are welcome as many questions as you will need....we are ready to answer them.

Skype and Phone Support is available.

Please feel free to contact us for more info or a sample ads for you. Do skype us: proadzone or mail us @ proadzone(at)hotmail.com

View attachment 98781

proadzone, Dec 5, 2012 IP
  4. craigslist-master

craigslist-master Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    We are taking new clients now. We have years of experience in Craigslist posting. We can give 100% live ratio in any type of ads like text or image. No pay for ghosted ads no pay for pva and many more special... .15cent per ad in housing section if it is more then 500 ad per day >> classifiedspostingservice.com

craigslist-master, Dec 26, 2012 IP