1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Experienced (9 years) Senior Front End Web Developer available for you!

Discussion in 'Services' started by webdesigner, Sep 21, 2015.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    I'm a senior front end website developer from England, UK who delivers creative, innovative and engaging website solutions.

After graduating with a BSc (Hons) Degree in E-Commerce in 2005, I went on to work for a leading international software development company applying my website design and development skills on a variety of projects.

I now have over 9 years commercial experience in website design, front end web development (HTML, CSS, JS) & back end development (PHP, ASP.NET, SQL) and I am currently working full time as a senior front end website developer with an international design, advertising and marketing agency.

Having purchased a new home recently, I am looking to take on a limited amount of freelance work to supplement my income. If you are looking for a professional developer with years of commercial experience, please do get in touch here, via PM or skype on: gurj25

Thanks in advance!

webdesigner, Sep 21, 2015 IP