1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Experience with Domain Brokers?

Discussion in 'Domain Names' started by scott2342, Feb 6, 2016.

Hey Everyone,

I'm currently trying to purchase a domain name like I have done so many times before however I'm really struggling with this one. I can't seem to find any information about the owner. A whois lookup only returns a vague business name and an address that I get no reply from. They own the .UK domain too and it returns the same info.

I've used social media and thought I'd tracked the owner down however I believe he's trying to scam as he says that he has registered with Godaddy when it's clearly registered with LCN, probably just trying to play along haha.

I'm a bit stuck and considering a domain broker? Has anyone used a domain broker before when trying to purchase? I'm not sure if they can do any more than what I've already done myself.

If you have any advice concerning domain brokers or even other methods to try and get in touch with the domain owner I'd appreciate it.

Thanks

scott2342, Feb 6, 2016 IP
  2. gamblingdomains

gamblingdomains Active Member

Best Answers:
    Send a private message, we can help with this.

gamblingdomains, Feb 23, 2016 IP