1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Experience of buying products in China

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by shi simon, Apr 24, 2021.

I am an online shopping enthusiast, and I often purchase some products from Alibaba, including: eyelash extension liquid, false eyelashes, eyelash cleaning mousse.
    Their products are really cheap, but the sad thing is that the shipping is very expensive. Many times I don’t want to buy it because of the shipping cost.
    It wasn't until I met a Chinese logistics provider on Twitter that I realized that Alibaba's shipping costs were really expensive, which made my experience very poor.

shi simon, Apr 24, 2021 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    That's quite surprising because shipping to NZ on AliExpress is stupidly cheap, or free. I don't know how they cost out the overseas shipping but I'm surprised that our local couriers will work for such a pittance.

I wonder why Alibaba is expensive?

sarahk, Apr 26, 2021 IP
  3. shi simon

shi simon Peon

Best Answers:
    I asked my Chinese freight forwarder friend, he said that the freight of the products purchased on AliExpress is included in the product cost, there is no real free freight.

shi simon, Apr 26, 2021 IP
  4. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Maybe, but when I buy things on AliExpress for the cost of a coffee and they get shipped from China and delivered to my door the freight component is still minimal.

Can you friend explain why Alibaba is so expensive?

Could your friend just create an account here and save you the effort of being the middleman?

upload_2021-4-27_15-26-16.png upload_2021-4-27_15-26-38.png

sarahk, Apr 26, 2021 IP