1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Exoclick issue. Your account has been blocked. Please contact our support for more information.

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by dori1995, Jun 29, 2015.

Hello.
    I am using Exoclick since 2 weeks and today was the payment date. When I asked for the first payment they rejected and blocked my account, and send to me this e-mail:

Thank you for contacting ExoClick Customer Services regarding your account.
    It has come to our attention that the traffic you have been providing us is not organic/natural and has resulted in complaints from multiple advertisers.
    For this reason your sites/account have been closed down and you will not be permitted to work with us in the future.
    Your pending earnings will not be paid in accordance with our terms and conditions as we need to compensate the advertisers for their losses.
    We wish you well in your future endeavours.
    Best regards

I think this network is fake because I have 1000% organic traffic, or if is a mistake that has happened to anyone else please tell me what to do.
    I am confused also because 3 days ago I aproved my site and there was not any problem. The problem is with payment and they dont want to pay.
    Thank you who read and help me!

dori1995, Jun 29, 2015 IP
  2. Karen May Jones

Karen May Jones Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    How much do they owe you? Did they show proof of what they are claiming?

Karen May Jones, Jun 29, 2015 IP
  3. mareslo

mareslo Member

Best Answers:
    if you have tracker you could prove the source of traffic,if it's organic oyu can show them which keywords are pulling in the traffic.Exoclick is massive company,trust me ;) they ain't gonna scam you.

mareslo, Jun 29, 2015 IP
  4. charice.preston

charice.preston Active Member

Best Answers:
    You can fool others but not a pioneer adult ad network like Exoclick. Live by it and move on. Lesson learned. Dont cheat, send clean traffic.

charice.preston, Jun 29, 2015 IP
  5. dori1995

dori1995 Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you for the replies. Me too I don't want to scam anyone. I am work hard to share my site everywhere and I am getting organic and direct traffic very well.
    I want to explain this thing: Why exoclick aproved my site, if I am send to him fake traffic? It is not logical.
    Maybe is a mistake? What you suggest to me?

6. mareslo

mareslo Member

Best Answers:
    go contact support

mareslo, Jun 29, 2015 IP
  7. dori1995

dori1995 Peon

Best Answers:
    95$ and NO I dont get any proof for that. Just one e-mail and My account blocked.

8. dori1995

dori1995 Peon

Best Answers:
    I contacted but nothing yet. I am very confusing. I don't want the money, but I am very dissapointed because I lost 2 weeks with this bullshit.

9. Karen May Jones

Best Answers:
    What do you mean you dont want the money? That aint right. If you earned the money, you should be furious that they are lying to you. But if your traffic was a piece of shat, then I understand why you feel like you dont deserve the money, otherwise - fight for what is yours. Seriously, dude.

10. dori1995

dori1995 Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you for the courage! I just want to be fair with all. I dont think that I will get the money because I have read a lot of posts from others that say that exoclick block their account when come date of payment.

11. Karen May Jones

Best Answers:
    Yes, there are many threads on DP about them.

You should have a stat counter on your site so you can see where your traffic is coming from. Hell, I dont even HAVE traffic on my sites right now and I have statcounter.com installed. Awesome program........ Oh, and a correction. I am having a lot of traffic from one 'person' in particular. He loves my site, visits it about seven times a day. His name is google bot, I dont know what his damn problem is. LOL he only visits this one particular site that I have - maybe I installed a code or something and I forgot about it.

But I am telling you for your own interest. Go get you a stat counter for your site. :) LIke above mentioned. If you can prove you gave good traffic, maybe a service rep will work with you - pay you- and then you can apologize for portraying them as assholes. :)

12. dori1995

dori1995 Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you. I will try this. If I have problem with the usage, i will write in prv. Thank u!

13. charice.preston

charice.preston Active Member

Best Answers:
    Man, how did they know (or care to know) your traffic is fake upon approving your site, unless you're starting sending them traffic then thats the time they can evaluate your traffic. Calling them fake is uncalled for. They have great system, you can not fool that system.

And yes, most of these ad networks evaluate your traffic before the next cycle start. So like June 1 to June 30, you're thinking your traffic are safe,
    but when the payment time came, thats the time they review every traffic you had sent them. And voila, fake traffic!

charice.preston, Jun 29, 2015 IP
  14. wrekoniz3

wrekoniz3 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The mind of a scammer dictates that a network is a scam if they don't pay because when approving the site, they approved it, so payment is owed. Doesn't matter if they send fake traffic, doesn't matter. Once approved, if the network doesn't pay for reasonable cause, the network is a scam...I see it every day. Its crazy.

It also sometimes takes networks all this time, because they are usually sampling data randomly. For the most part anti-ad fraud platforms are quite expensive for most non-premium inventory, so to keep it cost effective, they sample impressions vs running on all of them. What that means, is it takes 1 of 2 things. More Traffic, or More Time. More Time -> More Traffic. So thats why it takes more time and why as said above they usually do it at the end of a pay cycle. If a network banned you with no proof at all, there would be legal exposure, and its always the clients right to seek answers to such questions in a legal resolution.

wrekoniz3, Jun 29, 2015 IP
  15. dori1995

dori1995 Peon

Best Answers:
    I worked 10 days until I aproved the site. Is hard to aprove the website in Exoclick because their guidelines. 10 days of work they dont told me that I had fake traffic, when come the date of payment they say this bullshit, hehhh You can say everything, maybe you are part of exoclick and is your job to protect them with vain arguments.

dori1995, Jun 30, 2015 IP
  16. wrekoniz3

Best Answers:
    Again, you can choose to take the limited scammer perspective which only looks at what you choose to look at and accuses anyone who disagrees with you of wrong doing. But the truth is, you signed up with them agreeing to their TOS which i'm sure gives them the right to refuse payments for fraudulent activity. Also for the second time, most networks do not just ban accounts right away they acquire enough information and data to be able to reasonably act on an account.

Me? working for exoclick? lol I'm not providing a vain argument, I rather like to classify it as the insertion of logic, which you seem to be missing.

Btw, sending traffic is not 10 days of work. If the traffic is fake, you are solely responsible for how your ad tags are used. If you bought traffic, even if you were told its real, you are still responsible for how Exoclick's ad tags are used, how they are displayed, and what kind of traffic you send them.

The way you are acting is making it quite apparent that you clearly did something wrong to justify such actions being taken on your account. I used to used them on a site or two and my account with them has been open since 2008 with no issues. Just saying...

wrekoniz3, Jun 30, 2015 IP
  17. TB Ann

TB Ann Banned

Best Answers:
    TB Ann, Jun 30, 2015 IP
  18. wrekoniz3

Best Answers:
    I worked 10 mins posting vain argument and they don't told me I had fake traffics when come time to payments they speak bull****.

They scam, so I quit job! :D Looks like i'm busted!

wrekoniz3, Jun 30, 2015 IP
  19. dori1995

dori1995 Peon

Best Answers:
    All your replies are welcome, but how you think, if I send fake traffic I will post something like this here?
    Maybe your eyes are powder covered and you dont see what is happening, or you dont want to accept it.

dori1995, Jun 30, 2015 IP
  20. tomksoft

tomksoft Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    To prevent being accused of working for Exoclick, let me state that I am the owner of PopAds.net. I doubt that owner of one adnetwork would be an employee at another one.
    Now, to the point - let me tell you how does the adnetwork see it. Either basing on conversion data(or lack of it) or through statistical methods the adnetwork detects that your traffic is not right.
    How long it takes depends on how much traffic you have(for my adnetwork, it is usually 1 to 2 days if you have a couple hundred impressions a day).

Now, if the adnetwork detects anything fishy, your account gets banned. Period.
    Did you do it on purpose? Did you buy some promotion service that sent you fake traffic? Did you use some "alexa ranking improvement" software or service? Did someone send you fake traffic on purpose to cause you problems(good ol' Adsense clickbombing)?
    We do not care. Why? Because there is no way to find out the truth. If fake traffic is sent through your tag, your account is banned.

Other case might be that while your traffic is not fake, has extremely low quality. If there were no conversions after tens of thousands of impressions, you can get banned too.
    The reason is simple - nobody is going to pay you for worthless traffic. It is a business after all and if you are not making money for the network(and its advertisers) then you are out.

tomksoft, Jun 30, 2015 IP