1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Exoclick is scam and alternative

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by sicacho, Feb 28, 2017.

Hi everybody,

I build a website by myself . I put their ads for 6 month , from 10 user daily to 4k user daily and 40k pageviews daily . I just popup for lastmonth , i need money to maintain my server. To day i ask them neverblock solution , and suprise they block my account with this message "Your website could not be approved because of the following reason: Fraudulent traffic detected" . Now i can't login to my exoclick dashboard so i can showyou the image . I think they are a big company they should be have a better way to explain your action than an email and block their publisher account . Very upset . i eventhough implement my ads system for them ( with US,CA,UK user i will show litter banner and otherwise with asia user ) . :(((

Can you should get an alternative for me ?
    This is my traffic report from google analytics . Thanks you on advance
    [​IMG]

sicacho, Feb 28, 2017 IP
  2. Demian Mash

Demian Mash Active Member

Best Answers:
    What's your site's name? :)

Demian Mash, Mar 1, 2017 IP
  3. Steve @Pinvert

Steve @Pinvert Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hey, hit my colleague up on skype at live:andrew.pinvert - He can surely help you monetize your website ( if you really don't have fraudulent traffic, of course)

Regards,
    Steve

Steve @Pinvert, Mar 1, 2017 IP