1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Existing PHP site need to modified (ionCube Decoded Script)

Discussion in 'Programming' started by ABSOFT, Oct 11, 2010.

budget:$400 Need to modify existing PHP based website, few files are decoded by IonCube, Project MUST need to be completed within 2 weeks.
    All modification details are here in PDF file.
    http://3gp.com.au/pics/modifications.pdf
    if you have trouble to decode ionCube file then you can create new PHP script or have decoded done on this site.
    zendcrack dot com (cost $8/file) including that cost (all files are not decoded)
    if you don't understand, please ask me before you quote as all work needs to be done.
    only +Rating members and payment by paypal

Last edited: Oct 11, 2010
    ABSOFT, Oct 11, 2010 IP
  2. ABSOFT

ABSOFT Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    I gave this project to gamernaveen and I never saw a person like 'Naveen Murali'
    http://forums.digitalpoint.com/member.php?u=81974

Mr. Murali,
    Cheating and lying is your favorite hobby. you should be ashamed what you have wasted my 21 days and everyday you lie to me that you are doing the work but you never did any work.

You are not committed to your promises
    you swear to God and lie again but you never keep your promise
    You are just after the advance payment and never done the work at all.
    You are lying every day with new promise

I never left a negative feedback for anyone but you deserve it and I regret to work with you and give honest advise to everyone, not to work with you at any cost.

ABSOFT, Nov 7, 2010 IP
  3. gamernaveen

gamernaveen Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Am sorry Noor. What he said was absolutely true. I wasted this gentleman's precious 21 days. Am ashamed to tell this. And not because am unskilled or anything , just because of my procrastination problem. This problem has got me into a lot of troubles. This is one of them. He was always patient , humble and almost instantly replied to all my mails. He had a requirement PDF organized on what's to be done where and how , too. All I can say is I have lost a wonderful opportunity , a man with whom I could have done something , but did nothing. I deeply regret for what has happened. And I accept what he said. Here is one guy , too good a person. Mr. Noor , thank you for trusting me for 21 long days , and then understanding what happened , all your efforts to help me change and your advises. It should be a pleasure for anyone to work with this person. I regret.

Regards

gamernaveen, Nov 8, 2010 IP
  4. talker1

talker1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    zendcrack.com is fake files isn't correct decoded i get more errors.

talker1, Dec 30, 2010 IP