1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

ExecutionTimeLimit problem

Discussion in 'PHP' started by Chetan Tudor, Feb 16, 2016.

Hello, I have a script that updates OpenCart's database with products selected from other database. When I run the script( some time ago worked perfectly ) is looks like it is loading but after 40-50 seconds OpenCart says "The page was not found". I tought the problem was with the Execution Time Limit and put set_time_limit(600) at the top of my script => same problem. I have also created a .htaccess file and set it there( with the proper syntax ) but it still doesn't work.
    Thanks.

Chetan Tudor, Feb 16, 2016 IP
  2. strilok

strilok Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    first set to default time.. than change time 30 . if same msg came increase time . still same msg there than you should check path .... acc to me may have given wrong path...

strilok, Mar 10, 2016 IP
  3. fisasti

fisasti Active Member

Best Answers:
    Did you try using set_time_limit(0); ? That basically puts no limit on the execution time

fisasti, Apr 11, 2016 IP
  4. deathshadow

deathshadow Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    "Page not found" should NOT be related to execution time limit failing... I would think that would be something else gone awry.

deathshadow, Apr 12, 2016 IP