1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

eXecution!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by mohamad1983, Sep 29, 2004.

just check this website to watch Mosad (the Israeli intelligence) and the CIA covered behind the mask of ZARKAWAI and Assuna Groups and other fellas.. executing american, English, and others...! :eek:
    www. ogrish . com

mohamad1983, Sep 29, 2004 IP
    digitalpoint likes this.
  2. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    How about you watch George Bush, he is really the one behind the mask, Dick Cheeny is the other guy.

They are doing this because no other Americans want to kill other Americans, you know that.

This thread will self destruct when the owner of the forum returns Mohamad, sorry but I don't think this is the place for this sort of thing.

anthonycea, Sep 29, 2004 IP
  3. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    {lol} I hate when the CIA goes around killing Americans. :)

digitalpoint, Sep 29, 2004 IP
  4. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    Yes Shawn, but I have a site that is much better than that one, I have one where the members of Led Zeppelin kill Paul McCartney and Ringo Starr :eek:

5. mohamad1983

mohamad1983 Peon

Best Answers:
    hey anthonycea u r trying to evolve this subjusct anyways i thought that this is a general chat room and i can say whatever i want :confused:

6. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    Fine with me Mohamad, Shawn is the one who decides what threads get taken down, NOT ME.

If you can say what you want, can I say what I want in response to what you say?

Is that fair, if you want to turn this into a war on beliefs in God I can do that too, but Shawn is going to draw the line somewhere.

This is a webmaster forum, not a religious war.

I love you, do you love me?

7. mohamad1983

mohamad1983 Peon

Best Answers:
    hahahanice try from u anthonycea well do u want to turn it into other kind of chat i can try me... :p

8. flawebworks

flawebworks Tech Services

Best Answers:
    One doesn't discuss religion or politics in bars.

Er; uh forums.

flawebworks, Sep 29, 2004 IP
  9. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    You see Mohamad, Shawn has had other similar messages posted here and he banned the member for posting propaganda.

I am trying to help you remain a member, do you want to see yourself banned or your threads removed?

We had one guy come by and post his message on the occupation in about 8 threads one night and they were all removed and he was banned from Digital Point.

Is that what you want, to get us both banned tonight?

Talk about whatever you want, but you can only go so far, we all know this war is wrong, our young men are being killed everyday.

We do not like this anymore than you do.

I am half Lebanese, my family was Melkite Catholics from Lebanon so I know your neck of the woods, I understand what has gone on since 1948.

It is not right, but when Hitler killed millions of Jews in WW2, they decided to leave Europe running for their lives and took that land by force.

That was not right in God's sight, nor does it give them the right to kill you or you to kill them.

Trust in God, only those who do will stand in the end Mohamad.

If you live by the sword, you shall also die by the sword, work for what is right and for peace and YOU will win with God in the End Mohamad.

Murder and war will kill us all in the end, it is not the answer.

OK

10. mohamad1983

mohamad1983 Peon

Best Answers:
    hmmmm thats nice ... u have similar thoughts to mine and i apriciate ur fact but as u know we are innocents and i want to go in that so deep but iam so greatful anotonycea....iam surprised u r from lebanon, r u from beirut or what ??????????

mohamad1983, Sep 30, 2004 IP
  11. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    I was born in the USA, my Grand Father came from your country when he was of age Mohamad.

Maybe to run from the wars that he knew would come.

He was much more brave than I, lets put it that way.

He worked and took a chance coming here to so his family would have a chance for a better life.

He did reach his goal and gave us a chance to make it here.

I never met him as he did die before I was born, but by what I was told he was a great family man that gave of himself for his family.

The wars in your country are something that have been going on since WW2 and that is very sad.

We hope that the USA government will seek peace with all nations one day, I think the American people will demand that of their leaders.

You know we have an election coming up, hope for the best Mohamad, maybe we get a new President and he changes our direction in a more balanced and fair way toward all nations.

Love and Peace to you Mohamad, keep your spirits up, we understand it is hard for you and wish you the best.

anthonycea, Sep 30, 2004 IP