1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Exclusive Content From a Talented Writer

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by Num Lock, Apr 7, 2013.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Each article will be superbly written, extensively researched and CopyScape Premium confirmed plagiarism free! Articles will not be spun or rewritten – they are 100% unique - manually written! Buyer receives Full Rights of the articles after delivered.
    If you want to work with a writer who gets it right the first time, you've found him. Don't waste time on revisions when you can hire a pro who delivers exactly what you need the first time around! With nearly ten years as the head writer and editor for a successful marketing company, and five additional years as a freelancer, Ink Demand (J.D) has written hundreds of topics in an entertaining and informative way. He has also produced crisp, professional and sales-driven marketing copy along with print and email advertising campaigns that capture the unique personalities of his clients and communicate the superiority of their services. Current satisfied clients include professionals and corporations in the non-profit, health, fitness, education, wedding, pet insurance, entertainment, real estate, mortgage, publishing, fashion, textiles, visual arts, greeting card, photography, retail and many other industries.
    My current rate is $1.00 Per 100 Words. However, if the work is bulk or consistent I'd be willing to negotiate. Turnaround time is anywhere between 2-5 days.

See what fiverr clients have to say about my work
    http://fiverr.com/inkdemand/write-epic-400-word-articles
    http://fiverr.com/inkdemand/awesome-500-word-product-reviews

Last edited: Apr 7, 2013
    Num Lock, Apr 7, 2013 IP