1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Exciting Opportunity for Amazon Associates

Discussion in 'Traffic' started by JV35, May 4, 2021.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
Yes

Qualifies for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    So you are an Amazon Associate, Awesome!

If you're looking for a different kind of advertising opportunity, I have great news. I'm offering you an opportunity to boost the exposure of your associate ID by securing the Amazon link in the description of top-ranking videos on my channel for one year, you're ID will also occupy that video's product link page on the official website as a bonus!

I strive to rank my videos and content at the top of the top, now, you can take advantage of that.

The product page itself is also promoted with a link from FB, Insta, and in most cases Pinterest, all official profiles.

Your ID will be the Only ID used on the product that you select, for ONE YEAR.

Please PM me for Channel and Website info.

This is a Fashion sub-niche

____

This sale is for a ONE YEAR term of your ID being used in a single product video description and website product page "Check it out" button.

I am NOT adding links to websites these are products that must lead to that product's Amazon page. Only the Associate ID in the URL string will be changed.

HOWEVER, If you have a 100% related niche website I will add that as well in the video description for an additional $45/year. PM me and we can discuss :)

Basically, I built, optimized, and promoted it, but when they visit the product, they'll find you.

JV35, May 4, 2021 IP