1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Exchanging marketing assets

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by exchangedin, May 27, 2015.

How does everyone feel about the concept of "exchanging marketing assets"?

This would mean for example someone giving you a guest post on their website in exchange for a one month banner advert on your site, a face book like for a re-tweet, etc. The beauty is that no money changes hands and what you see as a simple and cheap marketing asset in your portfolio (such as a website) could be worth more to someone else.

exchangedin, May 27, 2015 IP
  2. camohit

camohit Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Like4like are still prevalent. You can search the FB groups relevant to your niche and contact the owner with your offer. Generally if you have equivalent likes in your group (give or take 10%) people are ready to exchange.
    However, the example you gave...guest post for banner advert...I guess people would not like to barter there. You can contract in terms of money with them though.

camohit, May 27, 2015 IP
  3. Joe@AdPatron

Joe@AdPatron Member

Best Answers:
    Hypism.com is something I started to "exchange" popularity. Let me know what you think, feedback button on the page.

Last edited: Jun 3, 2015
    Joe@AdPatron, Jun 3, 2015 IP