1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling ExchangeMoneyForum.com - The leading E-currency Exchange Forum

Discussion in 'Sites' started by tropicalconsulting, Aug 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. topearn

topearn Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Dario is not my boss, you ninny - they don't call U Dumbo Jacko for nothing ! Yes, everyone gets paid - just like all those scam HYIPs around which pay initially to all the members, but later run away with everyone's money, LOL.
    So, where is my name listed in the above list - you ninny - I never did ask you to hide my name from the list. Not that I care about getting my fake so call EMF Shares.
    EMF has been sold, you ninny, so what income does your fake EMFnet.Inc has to pay dividends ? EMFnet.Inc is just an empty shell - with no assets to earn income to pay dividends.

topearn, Sep 19, 2010 IP
  2. topearn

topearn Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    topearn, Sep 19, 2010 IP
  3. tropicalconsulting

tropicalconsulting Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Well, topearn nice job you are doing for Dario L., how much is he paying you?
    You have 1200 shares of EMFnet Inc., a registered US company
    Website will be up this week, next Dividend payment Oct 1st.

tropicalconsulting, Sep 20, 2010 IP
  4. Amazonaslife

Amazonaslife Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    @tropicalconsulting. Someone is lying here. I just received the following message: "...me liga que eu atendo , pois nao tenho dinheiro nem para comprar o que comer imagina um telefone... beijos.... fica bemmm. me liga"

I seems, that Dumbo Jack, who indeed likes to take everything "SECOND HAND" from Amazonaslife, including notebooks (I sold him three) and women (Raina, Sybyl, Luciana as far as I know) is now also paying the girls with EMFcash or EMFshares.

Dario L. is not retarded, but a dangerous Dutch Hacker. ECMF members shoud be careful not to get accounts (paypal, LR, alertpay) hacked by this professional. I met a few weeks Dario L in Hassalt (Belgium) personally.

As the EMF community is now divided, the times of making profit with the forum are gone, because usually only the top three market players are successful. At least "Dumbo Jack" has managed to sell a now nearly worthless forum twice.

Amazonaslife, Oct 4, 2010 IP
  5. tropicalconsulting

tropicalconsulting Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Well Amazonaslife, why dont you take care of your accounting job instead of spamming this thread, maybe this is the only forum that did not ban you so far, LOL!

tropicalconsulting, Oct 4, 2010 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.