1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling ExchangeMoneyForum.com - The leading E-currency Exchange Forum

Discussion in 'Sites' started by tropicalconsulting, Aug 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tropicalconsulting

tropicalconsulting Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    tropicalconsulting, Aug 15, 2010 IP
  2. topearn

topearn Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    looks like kaswid who "won" the bid by bidding $50,000(monopoly money haha) while the rest of the bidders bid just $1 - $10 is like the rest "fooling" around with this clown.

WARNING: Ownership of this domain has NOT been verified by the seller.<--- this proves that this clown is a big time scammer once and for all.

topearn, Aug 22, 2010 IP
  3. tropicalconsulting

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    This site has not been sold so far, kaswid did not contacted us!
    The ownership has been verified!

tropicalconsulting, Aug 25, 2010 IP
  4. nabil_kadimi

nabil_kadimi Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I receive a lot of spam from your website, I was banned and I can't access my newsletter settings... How to unsubscribe?

I said spam because there is no way to unsubscribe.

nabil_kadimi, Aug 25, 2010 IP
  5. tropicalconsulting

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0

We never send out spam, login your account and choose option not to receive email from administration!

tropicalconsulting, Aug 25, 2010 IP
  6. nabil_kadimi

nabil_kadimi Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    As I said I'm banned so I can't change anything on my account, never-mind, I will block all emails coming from your website, I'm tired of seing them...

nabil_kadimi, Aug 25, 2010 IP
  7. tropicalconsulting

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Contact administration, I admin the server, they never send out any email to banned members!

tropicalconsulting, Aug 27, 2010 IP
  8. thundertoms

thundertoms Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I cant access to exchangemoneyforum.com Why?

thundertoms, Aug 28, 2010 IP
  9. arab

arab Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Price listed too high i will pay around 30k but 1st i want to see impressions and visitors ranking for few days currently site is down ? in case of high traffic may be i should pay extra money but i need running forum in days !

arab, Sep 1, 2010 IP
  10. tropicalconsulting

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    The site is sold!

tropicalconsulting, Sep 2, 2010 IP
  11. topearn

topearn Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Dumbo Jacko aka Jack The Ripper aka tropicalconsulting aka Amazonaslife aka Jason Jockman (Mr JJ) does it again !
    After over a month trying to sell his illegal (since it does not belong to him) EMF site here with people bidding haha $1, $2, $4, $8, $10 for a forum which has tens of thousands of members. he has finally thrown in the towel and given up for good that no one will be dumb enough to buy it.

So what does Dumbo Jacko do ? Haha - sell it back to himself and hope that no one will notice it !

Here is what someone posted about this Dumbo Jacko -
    "It is now confirmed that Mr. JJ is none other than Jack himself. This guy thinks he is too smart when he isnt. Mr. JJ doesnt have any chat logs between him and Jack regarding the sale, nor does he have any payment proof that he paid for EMF, nor does he have a sales contract between him and Jack for EMF and nor does he have any words in his mouth to explain where and when did he purchase EMF.

First of all Mr. JJ aka Jack The Ripper doesnt provide the above info and then he fkin opens his mouth and says this, ECMF are spreading rumours about EMF and its new management. Mr JJ claims to know everything about what happened between Dario and Jack. He further says ECMF is a clone and any person can create a chat log like Dario and claim it as a genuine chat that occurred between Dario and Jack. My answer to fkin Mr. JJ aka Jack The Ripper is, ECMF is not spreading rumours, we are stating HARD CORE facts about EMF by showing you proofs of sales chat log and payment proof. Secondly, ECMF is not a clone rather you Mr. JJ is a clone of Jack The Ripper. Thirdly, Mr. JJ if you feel the chat log posted by Dario is fake and can be created easily by anyone, then i challenge you Mr JJ to create a similar chat log between you and Jack for your purchase of EMF.

Mr. JJ aka Jack The Ripper finally says, he means real business in his new EMF. I ask you Mr JJ, do you fkin know what is business? Do u know the ethics of business? You fkin claim u bought EMF along with EMF Cash. Why on earth would some new buyer want to take responsibility to pay for the fake EMF Cash. I mean what business ethics is that!!!!! There is over 500,000 EMF Cash in circulation and you take responsibility to pay them!!!!!!What a joke. Give us a break Mr. JJ, such a statement can only be made by Jack as a move to clean his azzzzzz and finally we all know he is not gonna pay for all those EMF Cash in circulation. So Mr. JJ aka Jack The Ripper, just fkin shut your mouth and dont you ever try to mess with ECMF or any of its members. "

topearn, Sep 13, 2010 IP
  12. tropicalconsulting

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thank you topearn for your very qualified post. That's why you never got paid as EMF Moderator. Keep on working for Dario L. and wait until your account got hacked.

http://www.ecurrencymoneyforum.info/

tropicalconsulting, Sep 15, 2010 IP
  13. topearn

topearn Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    LOL, Jack aka tropicalconsulting aka Amazonaslife aka Jason Jockman (Mr JJ) you really think I'm as money-minded as you or your Aqib ? Even if you pay me real money and not worthless EMF Share, I do not want to be associated with a big time scammer like you. Aqib is a 2 headed snake and someone without any morals. He kept on supporting you even thought he knows you're a crook but later when he see ECMF getting stronger and stronger and all other other mods has deserted you, he starting attacking you -

"1st of i want to tell you that he not an Amazonalife he is same person who is running EMF and scammed ton of money of innocent people and he is very clever person. I am watching him for a long that may he will pay MOD salary to all but he started an new game which called EMFshares i have ton of shares there but they are only toiled papers worth 0$ ( Seems funny ) and then he scammed an huge amount about 14k of Mr. Dario but when i asked him about the current situation whats going on around us ( EMF ) he replied and used some bad comments against the Dario but i persuaded to Jack to contact with Dario and resolve the problem but he refused to talk with him then i realize and understand about the right situation that he scammed 14k of Mr. Dario very honestly that is a holy shit .
    Thats why i stay away from the EMF and Joined the ECMF. I hope i will do my best here in ECMF but i need Favor of ECMF team .

Regard,
    Aqib Sahib"

But even after such severe attacks on you, all you did is just demote him to EMF Member from Mod. You dare not ban him cos if U did, you'll be left all alone. Later when the worthless Aqib found that ECMF will never employ him as Mod (btw, only a fool will want such a worthless guy with no morals), he goes back to you and you, LOL, accepted him back as Mod - cos even though you know he is a 2 headed snake, you have no choice but to accept him back and he is the ONLY person left who will support you,

And you get it all wrong saying I posted all these to support Dario as this has nothing to do with him. I'm not supporting him, just that I hate scammers so I do my duty to make sure others don't get scammed by scammers, like you.

I don't hate you, Jack, I only hate your scamming ways. So try to put things right and stop scamming from now on.

topearn, Sep 16, 2010 IP
  14. topearn

topearn Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    BTW Jack aka tropicalconsulting aka Amazonaslife aka Jason Jockman (Mr JJ), what you posted on your site is bull-shit -

EMF SHARES:
    Please note that we have acquired the forum, its database, and the domain names associated with it. We have NOT acquired EMFNet Inc., which is a company based in Nevada, USA, and to which the EMF Shares belong to; therefore, you will have to contact EMFNet regarding the status of your share purchases. Mr. Jack Dos Santos, director of EMF Net has kindly indicated that he is working on a new website that will contain information regarding stockholders procedures. Mr. Dos Santos indicated that this website is http://www.emfnet.us. Again, all inquiries regarding EMF Net Inc. shares should be directed to that company.

EMFNet which issues EMF Share derives its income from EMF forum, so how can U buy EMF without also buying EMFNet ? EMF forum and EMFNet are the same entity. You make tens of thousands of USD$ from selling EMF Shares and now you are scamming those who bought the shares by saying you have nothing to do with the shares now. LOL, by selling EMF back to yourself and with the above statements, you just did another big scam - the tens of thousands of USD$ that innocent members paid you for the shares is rendered worthless. Smart move, haha, but any kid can see though your scam. Well, they don't call you Dumbo Jacko for nothing !

topearn, Sep 16, 2010 IP
  15. tropicalconsulting

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Proof that I ever scammed anybody!
    All accusations on other forums are from former EMF Mods or Members who are jealous about my success.
    I made over $150k in 3 years with EMF only.

Now some legal stuff to give you 3rd grade girl some lesson:
    EMFnet Inc. bought exchangemoneyforum.com in Dec 2009 and sold it in Sept 2010.
    All share holders including you will receive next dividend payment Oct. 1st.
    The company website emfnet.us is under construction, will be ready this week

tropicalconsulting, Sep 16, 2010 IP
  16. Amazonaslife

Amazonaslife Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    That is true, "Jack" made a lot of money with EMF, also due to the fact, that stupid Mods and Members accepted EMFcash and EMFshares as payment. Selling hopes always is profitable!. Do not forget, that most EMF members are from still poor countries, hoping to make a few cash with gambling, clicking, HYIPs. And most of them are kids too.

But I doubt that the EMF clone ECMF (using the same (hacked ???) database) and the new owner of EMF, Mr. JJ, will be as successful as "Jack". Only he has the skills to make such a forum to a success story. Many frustated mods are now with ECMF, hoping, that they can do better than the former EMFadmin.

Fine, that the next dividend payment is already announced ... and Mr. JJ offered to exchange EMFcash 100:1 into other e-currencies. With this stragetical move, EMF will again shift traffic from the EMF clone ECMF.

May the digitalpoints community know, for what price exchangemoneyforum.com has been sold by EMFnet.Inc Nevada?

Last edited: Sep 17, 2010
    Amazonaslife, Sep 17, 2010 IP
  17. topearn

topearn Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Agree, Jack The Ripper aka tropicalconsulting aka Amazonaslife aka Jason Jockman (Mr JJ) made a lot of money - not from honest work but from scamming everyone including his dog ! Most scammers would be ashamed of themselves for being a crook, but Jack The Ripper feels proud of himself and used to boast to his Mods (before all of them abandoned him save for one) that he has cheated this person, did not pay that person, etc...

Here's yet another of Jack The Rippers evil deeds -

http://ecurrencymoneyforum.com/threads/37407-Jack-tries-AGAIN-to-sell-EMF-to-us!

topearn, Sep 18, 2010 IP
  18. Amazonaslife

Amazonaslife Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Jack has no dog, but beatyful stunning sexy Amazonas girls!

Exactly, he made 50k yearly with EMF, not just out of advertising and promotion, but also with blackmailing (for example PTV). ... and all EMF moderators have nearly worked for free ... payment with EMFcash and EMFshares!

Ponzi schemes HYIP, many Costa Rica/Panama/Africa based e-currencies (money laundering) and many Internet-Forex Platforms are illegal or dirthy business, and EMF got a profitable share from active promotion.

TopEarn, if you are so convinced, that ECMF Hacker Dario is the legal owner of EMF, why don't you challenge EMFnet.Inc in the USA at court? For a small fee I will borrow you my (Amazonaslife) EMFshares, so that you can act as maior shareholder (over 25%). What do you think? You can pay the borrowing-fee with your EMFcash - the new rocking e-currency created by Jack.

[​IMG]
    Topearn, enjoy life at Amazonas Waterfalls with beautiful Nymphs!

Amazonaslife, Sep 18, 2010 IP
  19. topearn

topearn Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0

Amazonaslife aka Jack The Ripper aka tropicalconsulting aka Jason Jockman (Mr JJ), you don't have any EMF Shares. Have you forgotten that you ban your own account(Amazonaslife) cos too many people suspected you're Jack The Ripper - so when your Amazonaslife EMF ac is ban, all your EMF Shares goes up in smoke - all disappeared - that's the "beauty" of EMF Shares (they don't really exist), so you (Amazonaslife aka. Jack The Ripper) created such condition that once your EMF account is ban, all your EMF Shares are gone - same thing for EMF Cash - once ban - all your EMF Shares and EMF Cash are gone - but then , EMF Shares and EMF Cash doesn't exist - just like dragons and unicons are not real.

Anyway, here is the list of the EMF Share holders - http://exchangemoneyforum.com/content.php?9-EMFshare-Holder
    Your name is not on the list, right ? I copy and paste here as well the list -
    Addamz 1200
    aesmath 5500
    amarsinha1987 200
    AMK000 1300
    aqibsahib007 4200
    ayad84 100
    calin22 100
    division177 14000
    dragan985 200
    DREMLET 100
    dsovic 100
    dude101 3000
    ecxajdmd1 100
    eelorriaga
    EMF 925600
    exm.online
    Felle` 200
    forexliving 1000
    gfxguru 1500
    investinhyip.com 2000
    IsMaeLG 700
    jackfrost 100
    Lowsurfer 100
    manoor1 2100
    maya_2007 800
    mirza_987 300
    muttley 2600
    Prologer 3000
    Rafael 1000
    sridhar 1200
    stanmarx 100
    success8 100
    sudarsan7532 3000
    sudes16 1400
    suman2186 200
    TeacherKate 1000
    topnotcher 3000
    Travolta 2500
    Tweedygirl 100
    tygra5 900
    vikas8809 4700
    vlad54 100
    zerohour 200
    Not disclosed 10000

topearn, Sep 18, 2010 IP
  20. tropicalconsulting

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Topearn, you are really more retarded than your boss Dario L.
    This list of share holders is not actual.
    Amazonaslife decided to have his shares not disclose.
    He is my partner at Tropical Consulting Ltd, but failed to do accounting for nearly 2 years.
    I' having fun spending my hard earned cash made from ExchangeMoneyforum.com sale with his ex-wife Raina, just came back from an amazing trip to Manacapuru.
    As admin of ExchangeMoneyForum.com everybody got paid including you.
    http://emfnet.us/screenshot/lr-topearn.gif

tropicalconsulting, Sep 19, 2010 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.